Chapter 8

WARNING. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT, AND INSTANCES OF BDSM. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

   When (y/n) opened her eyes again, the first thing she noticed was her inability to move. She looked up at her hands which had been chained to the wall, and down at her feet which had been shackled. She also took note that she was completely naked, and there were a few veins that stood out a bright green. They quickly faded after she looked at them, as if they were trying to hide. Her gaze snapped upwards as Anti walked into the room, an evil smirk plastered onto his pale face. He was wearing skinny jeans, and socks. That was it. No shirt not shoes, and his pale body was glistening. He noticed her wandering eyes.
   "Glad you're alive. I was taking a swim in the pool that's here when I felt you waking up. You're probably feeling stronger. Braver even. I gave you another dose of my blood, and you're reacting to it a lot better this time. A lot better..." he picked up a small mirror and held it in front of (y/n)'s face, and she saw that one of her eyes turned green. The other was still dark brown. She blinked and looked up at him with a sharp glare.
   "If I'm stronger now...why bother chaining me? Are you scared?" She smirked a little but immediately stopped as a whip harshly met her stomach. She cried out in pain a little, looking down, and seeing blood run down her body. She squeezed her eyes shut as she heard his creepy chuckle.
   "Me? Scared? You must be really fucking stupid if you think that. And...don't call me Anti. Call me Sir." He smiled a smug grin, watching her reaction. "Shall we have some fun?"
   "What the fuck are you gonna -" she stopped as the whip cracked against her stomach again. She cried out again, glancing at Anti and seeing a slight bulge growing in his pants. She bit her lip to keep herself from being snarky again, and sighed through her nose as Anti walked up to her with a ball gag.
   "Open" he said sharply. Once she complied, he roughly shoved the ball into her mouth and buckled it behind her head. He smirked at her and lighty bit her jaw, then moved down her neck slowly. When he got to her breasts, he kissed each one, then picked up a small knife. He rubbed her sides gently with one hand, then grabbed her hip.
   "You ever heard of knife play, baby doll?" His voice was deep and full of lust and desire. (Y/n) shook her head no, and he just chuckled. "Then this will be fun for both of us..." he kissed her neck lightly, then gently pressed the tip of the knife into her left side, slowly dragging it down, drawing blood, and dragging a muffled sound from her mouth. He moaned slightly as he listened to the sounds she made, and he pressed himself against her naked body, biting her neck and dragging the knife down her stomach. He groaned as she made another muffled cry, then stepped back and unshackled her feet. He pushed one of his legs in between hers, spreading them slightly and he picked them up and put them around his waist.
"These stay here" he said sternly, then smiled as she nodded. He leaned down a little and kissed her neck, then bit it roughly and licked the spot he bit. He did the same thing all over her neck, then pulled back a little and admired his work. He pulled himself away from her, removed the ball gag, then tied a black scarf around her eyes. "This will make things better..." he said quietly. (Y/n) stood there for a second in complete silence, until she heard a rustleing noise, then the sound of a phone vibrating. She realized it wasn't a phone when Anti spread her legs and slid something thick and metallic inside her dripping core, causing her to cry out in surprise. She let out a loud moan from the sudden and intense pleasure, then screamed a little as the hard wood of a cane met the small of her back. For several minutes she cried out in pain and pleasure, but her back and her ass were quickly becoming numb. He dropped the cane and turned off the vibrator, pulling it out roughly and replacing it with his rock hard member. He let out a deep and pleasure sigh as she let out a sharp moan, and he grabbed a fist full of her (h/c) hair, slowly pumping himself in and out of her from behind. He yanked her head back and listened to her moans, giving out a few of his own, and he started thrusting harder into her. He stopped for a moment to tie her legs to the wall, spread open, and put the ball gag back in her mouth. He shoved himself back inside her, moaning slightly, and getting more turned on buy the muffled noises she made. He grabbed her hips roughly, leaving hand shaped bruise marks, and pounded into her until there was only the sound of skin against skin filling the room. They both moaned loudly, their voices filled with pleasure and lust, and pretty soon (y/n) found herself releasing her juices onto his abdomen. Anti didn't stop, nor did he slow his pace.
"Are you...enjoying yourself, kitten?" He moaned out while biting her neck and pulling her hair roughly.
"Ahh...y-yes sir!" (Y/n) moaned out quickly in response, though it was muffled, but Anti seemed not to mind. He wrapped his other hand around her throat, choking her slightly as he relentlessly thrusted into her. He listened to the muffled choking noises she made every once in a while, and found himself pushing as deep inside her as possible, and he came inside her soon after. He leaned against her for a few minutes, panting, and listening to her breathing. He slowly pulled out of her, then untied her legs and listened to her whimper at the small amount of pain. He removed the ball gag, watching the strings of saliva fall away, then released her hands and laughed as she collapsed.
"That was definitely better than last time. This will happen again soon" he said before he walked out of the room, closing the door and leaving her there.