008

Amber Pov :

The girls are really pretty upset, and angry, and I really feel bad them. I hope they come with us to the pool party, so they can feel better 🙌

Rose Pov :

When I went home from my school, I saw my mom, and she was cooking food, It smells delicious also, I went to the kitchen, and I said " Hey mom " I smiled, She turned around, and give me a big hug " Hey sweetie, how was school? Did you make any new friends " I said " Yeah, I did, they was really  nice, and seem cool, I also saw Lisa " She was making an surprise face " What? You saw lisa? I miss her so much,  Oh! , and Tell her I said that, ok? " I smiled " Okay, mom. " She went back to cooking, and said " Oops, I have to get back to work " I said laughing, I went upstairs so I have to read a book .

Chanyeol Pov :

I have Rose's # I can't wait to call, text, and facetime her I can't do that everyday cause I don't wanna bother her, She maybe busy, I have to see, I texted her

Chanyeol : Hey 😊

Rose Pov :

I closed my book, and Take my glasses off, I saw Chanyeol texted me, I smiled, and I guess I text him back .

Rose : Hey i'm glad you text me.

Chanyeol : Lol I know you are, are you busy?

Rose : Nope, why? are you gonna ask me out? 😲

Chanyeol : Maybe

Rose : Well, idk we hanging out together at the pool party tmw. 😂

Chanyeol : Yeah 😂 Ik.

When I saw someone texted me it was the unknown number it says.

Unknown : Chanyeol is mine, you better back off.

Rose' : Um who is this? and How do you have my number

I was making an shook face, who will have my # . Omg what a stalker.

Unknown : You know who is this? don't act like you don't know.

I blocked the #, I don't even know who that is, Like who will have my #, That's hella crazy. Should i tell Chanyeol is this? I hate stalkers.

--

I went downstairs, and Went to the kitchen, I told her about the pool party, and My mom said " Yes, You can go, But did you pack for tomorrow? " My mom said while she lifted her eyebrow, And i said " Oops, oh yeah I forgot, I was reading my book " I went upstairs, My mom said " Oh ok, sweetie, make sure you go do it. " I yelled " Ok, mom ! " I Packed my things, So i have to go to the pool party for tomorrow .

(In the media)

(In the media)

..