003

Authors note ! : I don't want no rude comments about my grammer or this story, you'll be will blocked !

Lisa Pov :

I was doing my classwork, And My friend tapped me in the shoulder, I turned around, And it was Hyuna unnie, I didn't see her since this morning " Hey, my Oppa Dork " Hyuna said with an Red Watermelon smile, " Hey, sister Unnie " I said with my red cheeks, And i smiled. She asked me for something to write with, I said yeah, Then we went back to our work, She hasn't talk to me since I first saw this morning, I think she's mad at me for talking to Amber the whole time this morning, Rose is my bestfriend no matter what, I love Amber too, I hope they get along.

Rose POV :

Rose POV :

She called my name, And I turned around, and said " Yes? " She told me about the pool party, She gave me the address, And I said " Thank you " She said " You're welcome. " I told her " I think i have to talk to you, But wait i get to the pool party. " And she was looking confused, And said. " Ok, I guess " We went to do our work again .

Chanyeol POV :

Since we was dismissing, I saw Rose almost got of the classroom, I have to get to her know her, I'm not trying to be fast, And everything, I made a mistake bumping into Amber, and She said " Oops, my fault " And I said " It's cool. " Me, And Amber walked in a different direction .

Rose POV :

When i by my locker, I put my books, And things in my locker, I saw Chanyeol, He was looking mighty cute today, I think ... I have feelings for him, I saw him walking in an direction, And I think he's looking for me, When he saw me, And he stopped to say Hi, and i said Hey " I can't wait to see you at the pool party ... It will be fun " He said In a shyly way. " Yeah it will be totally fun, we should hang out sometimes. " Rose said she starts smile flashy. " Maybe soon, I see you in P.e.? " He still shyly, His cheeks starts to become red. " Yeah, see you in p.e. " My cheeks become red too Does he like me? Does he wanna go out with me? We walked in a different direction.

Lee (CL) :

When i first hanging with Hyuna, And Jiyoon in P.E. , we was started talking about the pool party, I actually can't wait, I will be lit when i first saw red-head, I said " What's your name? I'm Lee you can me CL if you want. " I said with an Wave. She waved back " I'm Park, but you can call me Rose, Nice to mee you " She said with shyly, and She smiled " Nice to meet you too "
Jiyoon says " I'm Jiyoon " and Hyuna says " I'm hyuna " and Rose says " Nice to meet you guys. "

..