007

Chaerin Pov :

Chaerin Pov :

I had still had an angry face, about what Miso did to me, I just can't stand her, I hope my friends not friends with her she a bully she always picking on someone for no damn reason, I sit next to Dara. she had asked me " Are you ok? Why are you angry? " She was really tense " Miso was picking on me in english class, She throw a ball of paper. " Dara says " Ugh! she shouldn't never do that you ! you never do anything " Dara is really angry " No one did that to my bestfriend "  She said shaking her head. " She just wanted attention ! " I said " Haters always wanted attention " Dara said " Right " I said eating my apple.

Dara Pov :

When I saw MiSO I started to roll my eyes at her, She caught me did that, And went over our table, and her friends too, she said " Who you think you rolling your eyes at? " She said laughing, and her friends laughing also " I'm rolling my eyes at you? do you have a problem? girl, you better get out of my face " I started to stand up, squeezing my face, And everyone says " Ooohh! " Lee said " No, Dara sit down. " Miso said " Yeah you better get your bff " She was making a puppy face while giggle.

Lee Pov :

I told her " Bitch, shut up. " Miso was shooked that I cursed her out " Ugh! let's girls, we don't have time for this. " Her, and her girls left, and sitting at another table. " Yeah, that's what i thought ! I don't have time for this either. "  Dara smiled, and said " Thanks " I smiled back, and giggled " Anything for my bestfriend, I have your back. " We hugged. Dara asked me " Amber, lisa, jennie, and the others went over our table asking we're okay.