005

Rose Pov :

When i went home from school, It was good, Lisa actually talked to me at cafe, I'm glad i made new friends, They seem really cool, And nice, I don't want an enemy, When i went upstairs, I went to my room, And close the door, i jumped on my bed to start taking off my shoes, and clothes, Then i started to put on shorts, T-shirt, and different socks. I heard a knock on the door, I went downstairs, I opened the door, And it is Lisa, we hugged, She went in, And i actually closed the door, And locked it.

Lisa Pov :

When i went into her house, It was so huge, It's like an manison, I love it, I wish i can stay here longer It seems fun. " What should we do? " I said " Idk, maybe watch a movie, I will order Pizza. " I said, with an big smile on my face. " Oohh, good idea, I love it. "

-- Skips --

Rose POV :

When we finish watching the move tonight, Lisa had wear something to sleep it was getting to late, I had pick her up she was really light, I take her to my bed, And put the blanket sheet on her, I went to my bed, And went to sleep next to her.

Lisa POV :

Since we went to school, Lee sits next to me, And said " Goodmorning " And I said " Goodmorning " I was yarning, And stretching. She asked me " Are you ok? " She said with an pouty face " I'm fine, I've been getting alot of sleep last night, And i'm still sleepy. " It's friday so I have to pack a bag, To put my bathing suit, brush, comb, And different things so I have to put it in, I had gave a Rose a big hug, She hugged me back, And she smiled back. I really ship Rose' and Chanyeol they're really cute together, I think i have an idea.

Chanyeol POV :

When I saw Rose, I sit next to her, and said " Hey, rose. " I said with an flashy smile, She said " Hey, Chanyeol " She was waving at me while she was smile, I love her smile so much

Author's note : I hope you guys really like this story ! I have a good day !