0014

Rose Pov  :

hen I woke up for school it says 6 : 30 " Oh my... I have to hurry up. " I started to get the crunchie off my hair. (Later then) when I had get dressed from school I get my backpack, my phone and my purse I went downstairs, and closes the door.

When I was in the cafeteria I had got breakfast, this girl bumped into me on purpose she spilled my breakfast " Wow, really?! " everyone starts standing like mind your damn business, I guess it's that Miso girl

" Did I told you to back off Chanyeol? DID I? " She starts coming to my face, yelling at me, I pushed her. " You better get out of my face. " Lisa, Jiyoon, Jennie, and Jisoo starts to come at Miso.

" You need to leave her alone, she never did nothing to you, Chanyeol doesn't want your ass anymore. " Jiyoon said

Everyone starts oohing

" You 4 need to leave, this not any of concern. " Miso said with an whinny voice, I can't stand her already Chanyeol starts coming to Miso " Look, leave Rose alone, I don't want to never ever tell you again, I'm in love with Rose now. IT'S OVER I'm never have to say it again, move on to someone else. "

" No, I wanna get back with you ! " She pouches " No. " Chanyeol said. " I don't like bullies like you " Miso laughs. " Whatever losers. " she walked away.

Jiyoon starts to follow Miso in the angry way. " No, forget about her. " I started to back her up, I really appreciate my friends have my back, I love them so much, they went back to talking, they should mind their own business.

Ms. Mills starts coming to me in art class. " Are you ok? " and I told " Yes, I'm fine. " She starts to sigh " If something, or someone is bothering you, you always have to tell me. " she said " OK. " she walked away, and she we back to teaching.

I've been getting picked on, and I never tell the teacher or my parents but at the end I've been telling them, and we back to a different school. I've been thinking about committing suicide, and I didn't anymore, I stood up for my self, and I'm happy.

My new sworn enemy?

After all classes is over. I have to stop, and get over her cause it makes me wanna punch in her face already ugh ! I was in the cafe sitting next to Lisa, and Chanyeol.

" Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. " I said with an smile, and they really made me feel better, I'm still so happy.

" No problem, anything for you babe. " He smiled, we hugged. My friends said " Aww. " And we laughed

The End. ❤