009

Authors Note !! : My story is not mature content, just ignore it.

Lisa Pov :

When i was listening to B.O.B my mom knocks on my door, i take my head phones off, i get up off my bed, i opened my door, my mom says " I got your laundry clothes, is there something you wanna tell or ask me? " and i said, with an sigh i hope my mom doesn't say no " Yes, mom, i actually do, i'm going to my friend's pool party, if i can come " And she said with an big smile " Yes, babe, you can come, do you know what time, and what is over? " and I said with an big smile on my face, i was so excited " Yeah, i do, i will get it together right now " I get my bag, and my swimsuit. " Ok, baby, dinner almost ready, come downstairs when you finish " I was still smiling " Ok, mom. " My mom laughed " Ok, sweetie " She closed my door.

Amber Pov :

Amber Pov :

When is almost the evening, no one didn't come yet, i'm still worried, i hope they don't forgot about my pool party, i also got all the stuff clean, and together my big sister jackie is buying her bathing suit . Hyuna is really early, and i saw her coming in " Hey, hyuna unnie " she said " Heyyyy. " She came to me, and hugged me " Why are you not wearing a bathing suit " She was laughing at me, and i did it back " I already told you, i am a tomboy. " i play pushed her " I already told you that " and she was thinking " Oh yeah, sorry. " i laughed " It's cool . " I saw Chanyeol, L.e, Lee, Rose, and Lisa, and the others we're here, i'm so happy but Jackie still not here yet.

Lisa's beach towel

Lisa's beach towel.

Lisa's Pov :

I changed first to my bathing suit, i wore my bathing suit, and my flip flops, rose open her mouth " I have the same bathing suit but it's black . " Yayy ! my bestfriend has the same bathing suit as me, and Rose laugh together of how much i love her " Chaelisa 4 life. " She hold my hand " Chaelisa 4 life, but I have to change tho . " And i said " Ok. "

Rose Pov :

I changed to my bathing suit, creàm shorts, flip flops, i put my hair in my pony tail with a messy bun on it . I went outside, and amber says " Wow, you guys have the same bathing suits, but different color, I love it ! 💗 " I laughed, and said " Thanks. " She said " No problem. " She went inside her house, and I put on music, and she went back outside, " Are you swimming ? " She asked me " Yeah, i will, We can swim together if you want. " I said, i had put my bag down on the chair. " I think, we can do that. " I saw Chanyeol, and he saw me, he waved at me, I waved back " You guys will be a cute couple. " I trying to hide my red cheeks, so I can't let her see " What? you really think so, I have strong feelings for him, I can't tell him how i feel because, we just met. " Amber agreed with me " Chanyeol told me that he has for you, and he told me not to tell you, but sisters before misters, you know. " I nodded " He really did told you? " Amber shakes her said " Yeah, he really did, but don't just tell him that . " Amber giggled " Oh, ok, I won't, I will talk to him " I stand him, I walked up to him. " Hi. " and I said " Hey. " the guy name Taeyang nodded." I let you guys talk. " I said. " Thanks. " He walked " No problem " 

Chanyeol Pov :

We talked the whole time but we didn't go swimming yet " I wanna tell you something. " Rose uplifted eyebrow, and said " Ok, what is it? " I smiled " I wanna great relationship, I know we just met-- " She smashed my lips until mine so we kissed " I wanna great relationship with you, I have feelings for you . " She smiled. " I have something to tell you. " I started clear my throat " Oh, you do, you can tell me everything. " When i was on my phone it was unknown # It says back off Chanyeol he's mine or whatever, so who is that person? " She was started to get real upset, and fold her arm to her chest " That's my ex girlfriend, her name is Miso. " She blinked once " Wait really, did how the hell she got my # then? " I was so confused " I really don't know. " She was getting mad, I really wanted to feel better " I blocked her my number, I really hate stalkers. " And i said " I'm sorry, it's all my fault. " I hold her cheeks. " No It's not, we can go this together. " We both smile together " You wanna go swimming with me, and amber. " and I said " Yeah, sure " We hold hands ran to the pool, and we jumped.