002

Rose POV :

Since we walk together, We was in the cafe, And i saw Jisoo, And Jennie I hope they remember me, I really miss them after 5 years " I'm really scared. " I said " Don't be, I have your back " Lisa smiled. " Let's go sit by my friends. " Lisa said with an exciting impression .

Lisa POV :

When i was with my friends in a cafe' " Hey, guys " Chanyeol looked up to Rose' and she smiled, He smiled back . " Who is your friend? " He still smiling at her " Rose, Rose this is Chanyeol " Rose says " Hey . " Chanyeol says " Hi . "

Chanyeol POV :

She is so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her, Idk if I tell her how I feel, but I need to slow off things down, Cause i just met her, She sits next to me, Lisa sit next Amber, and I said " Is this your first day here? " I said with an smile, she said " Yeah, why? " I'm sorry, I'm just asking " Rose said " It's ok, you don't need to apologize " Her smile is so gorgeous, and she has an unique voice .

Jisoo POV

When I see Rose I said " Hey, rose I missed you . " Jennie says " I missed you. Rose " Jennie says with an smile " I missed both of you guys too " I gave Rose an Cute Ayegeo since she missed mines, And she start to giggle. " How was your old school going? " I said, she was getting really upset, I hope she didn't get picked on. " I don't wanna talk about it " Jennie says " You sure? " She was making an puppy face, And Rose starts to smile. " I'm sure "

Amber POV :

Since me, and Lisa laughing, I said " I'm having a pool party this saturday? What do you guys say? " I was started making an Llama face, Lisa loves it, Lisa says " I'm in ! " We give eachother a high five ! " You should let your bestfriend come " I said with an smile . " Yeah, I know I will tell her. "

Rose POV :

When I started to look at Lisa, and the girl, Lisa begans to ignore me, They act like their bestfriends, She never introduce me to her, That's totally disrespectful, I started to shake my head, The bell rangs, We was started to be dismissed our first class, It will be boring.

Questions? :

Do you guys think Lisa ignore Rose the whole time?

Do you think Rose is jealous?

Do you think Lisa misses Rose after 5 years?

Go find out the next part of Chaelisa 4 Life ! 💘

Go find out the next part !!

(Sorry if any mistakes !)