006

Rose Pov :

When Ms.Chang the Biology teacher told us to go find a partner to go work an a project, I hope no one is gonna pick on me I feel like I have sharks, and Evil teddy bears in my stomach. I finally found a partner Amber, I sighed in relief " Are you ok? " Amber smiled, I started to giggle " I'm fine, I'm glad I found you, partner . " Amber laughed.

Amber POV :

We was working at a partner, We worked on DIY Parts, and Supplies, We was working until, I made a mistake had placed my hand on Rose's hand, and I said " Oops sorry " I didn't mean to -- She cut me off, and said " It's ok " She began to giggle, We continued working I have feelings for Rose ... I can't I'm her friend.

Rose POV :

I was working, and the pencil dropped on the floor Amber saw me dropped it, And she picked it up for me she handled to me, and I said " Oh, thanks " She said " No problem " her cheeks become red as watermelon, her cheeks are so red, we came back to work I can't wait to have an A in here It will be fun.

Amber Pov :

We was dismissing we gonna finish our project back in Monday, ugh ! so boring ! But we should've finish now I started to roll my eyes, and slap my head, I can't wait to get an A tho. I went to talk to Lisa about something.

Lee Pov :

In english class I was reading a book, someone throw a ball of paper at me, I turned around, and This girl her name Miso she always picking on someone in class she just wanted some nasty attention. She said " What are you looking at? Turn around " She rolled her eyes at me I also did it back I went to work I can't stand that bitch, She needs to get bitch slapped.

..