Prolog

PROLOG

We had just come back from a nice family dinner. It was a pleasant spring evening as we all went inside to get ready for bed. I walked down the hall to take a nice shower, while my parents were putting the kids to bed. Once I had finished I went to grab my tablet from Erin.

“Hey I need my tablet back tonight. I’ve got a ton of homework to do.” I say to Erin as he just ignores me, continuing to play around.

“Erin I’m serious, give it to me now!” I yell trying to grab it from him.

"Aww, little shortty wants something from the top shelf." Erin taunts flinging the tablet above my head. Just because he's taller than me, he uses that to take advantage of me.

Typical Erin.

So, I take my knee and kick him where the sun don't shine. He groaned loudly, dropping to his bed glaring at me.

"That'll teach you." I whisper trying to grab it from him, but he insists on going down til the end.

“Mom! Sulli’s hurting me!” Erin said half walk half running down the stairs to the living room.

“You little!” I screamed chasing after him, and make it down the steps.

“Mom, he’s lying again, don’t believe... him...” I say losing sound as I turn my head.

“Mom....dad....” I couldn’t move at all,  it was like someone was holding me back from screaming at that sight in front of me.

There lying on the floor lifeless was my dad, blood surrounding his cold body.

Dad

“Well looky here, I never knew you guys had kids.” The large man with black hair said, holding a gun to my mom’s head. She had tears pouring down her face sobbing uncontrollably.

Me and Erin stood there, just watching as the man started licking my mother’s neck.

“You let her go!” Erin yelled attempting to grab the man.

“Uh, Uh little boy, I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” The man said clicking the gun to open fire.

“You see your parents had done a very bad thing years ago, and hadn’t paid the consequences.” He said shaking his head back and forth.

What...what is he talking about? What bad thing?

Just then another man with long dirty blond hair and green eyes walked in through the back door stalking dangerously towards us. He was tall and muscular making him look even more dangerous. I could feel the bile rising in my throat with every second.

“Hey, get these kids outta here. Don’t want to scar them for the rest of their lives now do we?” The man with the gun said to the other laughing, making me nauseous.

“No, I’m not going anywhere! Let her go, she’s done nothing wrong. You have the wrong person!” I screamed tears pouring down my face as I gasp for air.

“Ha! If only you knew. Now get them out of her, now!” He yelled at the man. The man grabbed us by the arm as I thrashed around like a mad women trying to escape.

“Let me go, stop, please no!” I screamed but he just ignored my cries.

“Mom! Mom! Don’t touch her! Mom!” Erin yelled also trying to escape, but this man was just too strong even for the both of us. It was useless.

“Why are you doing this, what have we ever done?” I sobbed at the man holding the gun to my mom’s head, she was quivering hysterically.This man did not look human to say the least. He had thosands of scars all over his face, and  his smile reeked of wickedness. 

“Honey, it’s okay it was meant to happen.” She said crying out.

“What do you mean, it was meant to happen?” I yelled, but before she could answer the man butt in.

“Enough with all the questions get them out!” He roared as the man dragged us up the stairs. His hands were odly cold, but felt like they held something...something powerful. I could almost feel his chilly breath caress the back of my neck making me shiver.

“MOM! NO, SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!” I begged trying to get free.

“Honey, I love you so much. You and your siblings meant the world to me. I know you will be the best big sister there is!” She screamed as I lost sight of her.

“MOM NOOOO!” I screamed, my throat aching from all the force I had used..

The man dragged us up the stairs and threw me and Erin into the bedroom locking it behind him. His cold green eyes watching our every move.

“Let us out!” We yelled banging on the door over and over, but nothing.

What is happening? Dad...dad oh my god...

"Erin dad's gone! He's gone!" I broke down all over again as Erin pulled me into his embrace.

The door was then suddenly opened and in came the rest of my siblings, tired and cranky.

“Stay in here and don’t do anything stupid.” The man said about to lock us in again when I asked him a question feeling like I was going to pass out.

“Why...why are you doing this to us? There has to be a reason.” I asked breaking down again.

“I’m sorry this had to happen.” He walked out leaving us there in silence.

"No! You can't do this! We deserve to know!" I screamed banging and throwing everything in sight at the door.

"Sissy, stop your scaring me!" My baby sister Lilly said starting to cry. I sob uncontrollably holding my baby sister to my chest.

That’s when we heard it...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

With each bang I lost feeling, sight, emotion, life, and hope...

 Pic of Sulli on the right ~~~~