Chapter 1- Morning Hustle

Chapter One

"Sulli Whyte, my light and love, will you do me the honor and be my wife?"

"YES! I will marry you Chris Hemsworth!"

He grabbed my hand and leaned in for the kiss...

Come on... a little closer...

closer....closer...

BEEP!!!BEEP!!!BEEP!!!

“Uggh, just give me 5 more minutes please!” I yell at the blaring alarm. I begin to hear the cries of my baby sister Elly. I immediately shoot out of bed ripping the warm covers from my body.

"Nice going! I was just about to kiss the man of my dreams, and you butt in like that!" I growl throwing my pillow at the alarm.

Once I walked into Elly and Samuel’s bedroom, I felt a chilly breeze coming from their window.

What?

“I could have sworn I closed that last night.” I said as I walked up to the window and closed it shut. Since it was the middle of autumn, let’s just say their room wasn’t the warmest right now.

I slowly made my way up to her crib, and picked up her small body. I soon realised that she had a fever, as I felt her hot body against mine. Oh gosh! What had mom done when we were sick? All I remembered was helping her clean up their puke. I pushed that thought aside and went back to my room. I placed her on my sheets, and by now she was burning!

“Think, woman think! What would mom have done?” I paced for a few minutes trying to think of an idea. I suddenly remembered how she would check our temperature first.

“Oki doki, that’s a step in the right direction.” I chipped feeling a wave of relief wash over me.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. When I had grabbed the thermometer from the medicine cabinet,  I stopped remembering that I haven’t even woken the rest of the kids for school yet!

I have 6 sibling in all. I know what your thinking. That is way too many kids. The thing is my parents adored children, and always wanted a large family. I swear if they could have had more, they would've. I never really had a problem with it. Now that my parents are gone, I've had it rough. With the bills, food, and work. Yeah I don't get to live the normal teenage life, but I would never chose that over the health and well being of my family. I loved all my siblings, even though they could be a handful at times. I'd love them regardless. 

Erin: He is the eldest boy of the house. He has short brown hair with piercing blue eyes. He is about 6 foot and is 17 years old. 

AJ: She is 13 years old, with long light brown hair and blue eyes. She is really intelligent and has a very bright attitude. She is what you would call the "mood maker" in the family.

Noah: He is my favourite of them all, but I would never tell him that. Noah looks a lot like Erin but instead of brown hair, he has blond hair. He also has blue eyes and a real funny personality.

Lilly: This ball of energy is 5 years old. She has long blond hair and blueish green eyes. She resembles a doll in a way. She is a feisty thing, but can make you feel very special.

Samuel: He is only about 3 years old, with beautiful dark blue eyes. Samuel is a bit darker than the rest of us, but that's what makes him special. He loves to cuddle with everyone, and his smile can touch your heart.

Elly: She is only a the mere age of 1. I think it will be the hardest for her and Samuel, as they hadn't gotten to bond with our parents. Elly also has blue eyes and dark brown hair. She hates being touched by anyone besides us. She would scream for hours if someone she doesn't know even tries to hold her. But she is still so lovable.