Chapter six; Laughing All Night Long.

The next night, Lucy and Vi decided to have a little fun together. They grabbed a chick- flick, smuggled in some pizza somehow, and settled down. After the movie was over, they started talking. Vi asked Lucy why they kept her there. Lucy told Vi that their cover-up reason was that when vampires got older and decided to date humans, it would be all wrong or something like that. The real thing is, well there's two things, one, people who are assigned to watch after

child vampires, they pay the school to take us away because they hate us so much. Two, well, they put this thing in all those beetles and nasty stuff. First it makes it so that the more they eat, the more they want to eat, ( at this point Vi interrupted. You mean vampires don't actually like that stuff?) and, Lucy continued, they also have something in it that makes you a little meaner every time you eat it. That explains a lot! Vi said. So, they keep you here just because you won't eat it? And they're hoping you will eat it if they keep you here long enough? Not exactly. Lucy said. I-I'm the head vampire's daughter. The only reason They haven't killed me is because they don't have enough proof. Oh. Vi didn't know what to say. Well, you should take your mind off it. Did you know that in the state or Arkansas, they will put you in jail if you pronounce the name Arkan-sas? Really? Lucy asked. Yeah. Vi said. Well, Lucy said mischeviously, that's not the only state you can mispronounce the name of. What about Missouri? Vi looked at her curiously. It can be pronounced Misery! Vi laughed. Its like, hello. I live in misery. The girls laughed. Vi said, guess what! There's a city in misery called the bathroom! It's like, I am in the bathroom in misery! The girls howled with laughter. What if, Lucy gasped, the people of the bathroom had a throne! The girls burst into more peals of laughter as Lucy said I am on the throne in the bathroom in misery! Then, there was something that brought all their joy to a stop. The door opened, and Lucy's mother stormed in. You! You have done too many mischiefs! You are to be executed. Today!

A/N: Okay, she said today because it was in the early hours of the morning, and that one sentence,

That explains why they keep you here, is for BelieveMyLies for asking that question. Pic of Lucy on the side! I know you guys love pics. I do 2!!!!