Chapter nine Part one: home again. Part two: Remember me.

Part one

Lucy and Vi burst out of the time machine. Lucy looked at Vi. Okay, first question, who the h*** are you? Vi took her to the cave. I-I my name is Violet. This might be hard to believe... Never mind. How do you know me? Lucy asked. I- it's hard to explain. Lucy looked at her suspiciously. Look, all you need to know is that I'm on your side, and I'll give you food and shelter. Lucy thought for a minute. Good enough for me. And she laid down and went to sleep. Vi sighed. She'll like me, even if she doesn't know.

Part two: Remember me.

The next couple weeks passed uneventfully. Lucy mostly slept, ate, and did you-know-what. Finally, Vi couldn't take it anymore. She had to have Lucy remember her. She could take a risk, tell Lucy the truth, and face the consequences, but Lucy might be even more scared and Vi would never see her again. Vi was an inventor, sort of, so she could make a devise that could bring back memories, but what if there were no memories? Vi thought for a few days. She didn't sleep, she didn't eat, just thought. Finally she came up with it. Eureka! She cried. Then she realized how tired she was, and promptly fell to the floor snoring. The next day, she started on the invention. A couple times, Lucy walked by, but she just glanced at it and rolled her eyes. Finally, the invention was finished. Something that would transfer Vi's memories to Lucy. Vi hooked Lucy up to the machine, and believe me that alone was not easy, hooked herself up, and turned it on. Immediately there was a piercing pain that filled their heads. They both screamed in horror as the agonizing pain took over their minds. When at last it ended, Lucy stared at Vi for what seemed like hours. Finally she spoke. V-Violet?

A/N: I love writing cliffhangers! Hope you liked it!