Garrence Confession

Laurence's pov

I walked downstairs in mine, Garroth, and Zane's house and saw Garroth on the couch watching a movie. I have to admit, I've had feelings for Garroth for a while now but I'm too nervous to tell him. We've been best friends for years and I didn't want my feelings for him to ruin it. You know what?! Quit being so nervous, Laurence! You can do this. You've flirted with a bunch of girls before so how hard can confessing your feelings to your best friend be? As it turns out, it's harder to actually confess than just flirt. I sat down on the couch with Garroth and began brainstorming different ways to confess. Ugh. Why do feelings have to be so stressful?! I took a deep breath then turned to look at Garroth. "Hey Garroth. There's something I want to tell you." I said. Garroth paused the movie and turned to look at me. "What do you want to tell me, Laurence?" he asked. His blue eyes were just perfect. I could stare at them forever. His beautiful blonde hair is gorgeous and it looks so fluffy. "I-I l-love you, Garroth. More than you could ever know. You are always there for me and you mean the world to me. I can't stand seeing you hurt or upset and your smile is the brightest thing in the universe. Whenever I'm nervous, I just have to look into your eyes and my nervousness melts away. I get lost in your beauty every time I look at you. I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you be my boyfriend, Garroth?" I said. "I love you too, Laurence. Of course I'll be your boyfriend. By the way, you probably should have saved all those sweet things you said about me for for when you propose." he said, laughing a little. I laughed a little as well then our attention shifted back to each other. Our faces slowly became closer and closer until we heard squealing and the click of a camera. Quickly, we both moved away from each other and saw Aphmau rolling on the ground, fangirling, and Zane standing at the bottom of the stairs, taking pictures. Garroth and I both blushed a deep red before Zane dragged Aphmau back upstairs. Once they were gone, Garroth played the movie and we watched it together.