Ice Cream

Aphmau groaned as she sat down on the comfy couch next to her lover, Aaron. The muscled male looked over at the petite female beside him and chuckled, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Is something wrong, Aph?" he asked with a slight chuckle.

"I want ice cream, Aaron. The thing is, we don't have any!" the female complained.

He raised an eyebrow and replied, "Aren't you on a diet?"

"Yes but I want ice cream! I need it!"

"If you need the calories, I can go get you something healthier."

"Can you just get me some ice cream? Just a little bit?"

Aaron sighed and relented. "Fine but just this once."

Aphmau squealed as her eyes shone with joy. Wrapping her arms around the male to give him a big hug, she gave him a quick kiss in her excitement. The male chuckled and held her for a moment before they got up.

Making their way to the store, they chatted a bit about normal things. They also made a quick list of other items they might need from the store. Upon arriving, the small female headed straight to the frozen section to get her sweet treat. Aaron made his way to get a few other things, the two having agreed to meet up near the registers.

It really didn't take very long for Aaron to get what he needed but Aphmau spent a while just choosing a flavor. There was so many choices, how was she going to pick just one? The petite female went with a classic vanilla one and carried the carton to Aaron.

"We done here?" Aaron asked, looking at his lover.

Aphmau nodded. "Yep! Now let's get home so I can eat some ice cream!"

With a chuckle, Aaron paid for their groceries and the couple went home. It had only taken a few minutes but it was extremely hot. Upon arriving, Aphmau got out her ice cream to discover it had all melted on the ride home. That being said, she now had to wait for it all to refreeze and it wasn't as good then. The female spent the next few hours as sad girl hours in her room. Aaron felt bad but he ate some of his secret ice cream stash during this time.