Zanvis

(I still don't have a creative title)

WARNING: This story contains suicide and depression. If these things upset or trigger you, please do not read. If you get upset with me because you read these things, I will simply laugh as there is a clear warning here.

Heya! This is a sad Zanvis oneshot I wrote for my friend Princess on AMA after she won a little challenge in a chat there that I made.

Two people, a flirt and an emo. Close yet so far apart. Undeserving of the other.

Zane looked out the window of his dark colored house and down the street, sighing. The gaze from his icy blue eye was on the house of his brother and his roommates. One roommate was standing outside the house, talking to the emo's older brother, Garroth, and pointing to the dark house. The male with snow white hair and sparkling emerald eyes looked over and caught Zane's eye for a brief moment before Zane closed the curtains, his heart pounding. The flirt was making him feel this way but he refused to accept these feelings. He sighed and walked into the bathroom, looking into the mirror. He took off his mask and brushed his hair out of his face. In doing so, he revealed his freckles and his dull grey eye. When he closed his blue eye only, the world went dark, even if his other eye was wide open.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and he jumped. In seconds, he put his mask securely on and moved his hair back into place. After releasing yet another sigh, he went and answered the door to his homer, revealing the one and only flirt he had fallen for.

"What do you want, Travis?" Zane asked darkly, glaring at the male before him.

"Hey, Zane! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me," Travis replied.

"Don't you have friends to do that with?"

"Well, everyone seems to busy except for you."

"I don't care."

Zane tried to close the black wooden door but Travis caught it with his foot. He stuck out his lip and did the one thing Zane couldn't refuse, puppy dog eyes. The emo groaned and let the flirt inside his home, much to the flirt's delight. Once inside, Travis plopped himself on the dark velvety couch and Zane sat beside him.

"So, what do you want to do?" Travis asked Zane.

"You mean you don't already have something in mind?" Zane replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope. I'm just really bored."

A sigh came from the dark haired male and the light-haired male looked at him, confused. Zane found himself staring into Travis's eyes, mesmerized. The two pools of emerald green absolutely captivated the emo. Before he knew it, his mask was off and his lips met the flirt's. When Zane realized what was happening, he quickly pulled back, staring at Travis with wide eyes. He then grabbed Travis by the arm and dragged him out of the house, slamming the door in the other's face. Travis knocked on the door.

"Zane? Zane, let's talk about this!" the white haired male said.

Zane didn't reply and ran up to his room, closing and locking the door. He searched through his dresser drawer as he heard pounding on the front door. He heard Travis yelling for him. The emo found what he was looking for and tied the rope as it should be. He attached it to the ceiling as he had once imagined and got on a chair, positioning himself. He then kicked the chair away and a tear slid down his cheek. He didn't deserve the snow haired male's affection. He didn't deserve the care others gave him. Those were his last thoughts as life escaped him.

Travis was worried about Zane and eventually knocked down the door to the emo's house. He ran around the house, calling for the other male with no reply. He reached Zane's room and busted the locked door down, only to find a horrible sight. Tears escaped the male's eyes as he sobbed. He couldn't go on without the one person whom he had fallen for. Travis took out his pocket knife, looking at the sharp blade. He looked at his love then took a deep breath and plunged in the blade. Now he could be with him forever.