Ch.1 origin

A brown skinned boy with hair as wild as a lions mane ...he came from nothing , stealing , fighting , and being homeless created his own empire. An Indian who stood for his people and his friends was tougher than a titanium wall covered in barbwire but still cried at the thought of his resting relatives. A shadow lord that murdered his own clan to give a stranger a fighting chance to see another day , he left home behind for right reasons but in the wrong way . A technician that had no personality of his own so he let an artist creat who he was . All of these wonderful misfits given to this world ....only to parish , the half beat boys. Immanuel's empire fell after only 12 years. Before his fall he created a robot ...Rosetta , Rosetta contained all the elements of paradise. She consumed souls which sounds scary but the soul is transferred to paradise upon consumption. All jazzy , hip hoppers , rock stars , and singers had a place of their own in "A minor" ...which was the name of the paradise Rosetta formed. The dead were angry at first but loved this new place ...ronnie ,Immanuel , hunter , Justin , Janis, Jackson , and others. only one I think the gang is still waiting for is ....jazzmen. Funny ain't it all ...at least once you think of it but let's get down to the story.