Ch.2 Back on the Beat

The half beat tower in A minor was more grand than the real tower ...same interior design though , high ceilings , gold lining in the jet black walls and red carpet. Fancy ain't it ?
Immanuel walked into the tower. His brown skin glowing in the light , his dark brown eyes gave the room more life . He no longer wore a suit , a Leather jacket hugged his upper body now with a black v-neck t-shirt under it, black jeans and black boots formed the rest of the outfit. He walked to the marble front desk. "How was your mission mr.griffin ?" A woman asked as she was typing on a keyboard. "Amazing Patricia , little rough at first but what's a fight without a challenge?" Immanuel chuckled "someone getting their ass whooped sir " Patricia smiled. Now I know what your thinking , Patricia!? Who is that !? Where's Janis ! Well Patricia was the receptionist before Janis , but one day while driving to work she didn't see a large truck carrying records making to wide of a right turn ...and ...uh ...let's just say she didn't show up to work. Immanuel kept her soul for 8 years and now Rosetta had finally taken it and she's back to doing her thing ...oh ? What about Janis , you'll see what she's up to this time around pretty soon.
Patricia had long brown hair , fare skin , small pink lips thin and dynamic eyebrows and always contained a serious look on her face even during a smile , she wore a red skirt that stopped above her knees and a white sleeveless button up shirt , she was gorgeous. "Send you to your room ?" Patricia asked. "If you'd be so kind " Immanuel smirked. A beam dropped from the ceiling and loaded Immanuel up to his room , where Ronnie , hunter and Justin were waiting on him.

"How's it going boys " Immanuel said As he snapped his fingers and a cup of scotch appeared in his hand. "Man being in the Rosetta program is so much sweeter than life " Justin mentioned. Justin no longer wore his suit anymore , he wore a grey and green lightly shredded band t-shirt with grey jeans and converse shoes , his brown hair , shaved on the sides and fluffed up in the front. "Definitely man , these super powers that come with paradise make missions a lot easier " ronnie shrugged . Ronnie wore a red flannel with blackish blue jeans and high top vans . He didn't keep his hair tied back it was down his neck now and he never bothered to touch it , it remained perfect no matter what conditions it was in. "Well honestly missions are as easy as we make them ...this is paradise , we create all our own missions." Hunter said while looking out of Immanuel's wall sized window. Hunter kept his hair cut short , he wore a basic t-shirt and faded black jeans and vans.

"Then let's not create our own missions." Immanuel smirked."what do you mean " hunter asked. Immanuel used the imagination generator built into Rosetta's system to give himself big cat ears and a long tail. "Look at this ! I'm a cat now " Immanuel expressed loudly .he slightly hovered off the ground and floated around the room "there are no limits ! So I'm thinking we create missions for each other and make them super difficult and we're only allowed to use one of our many powers" Immanuel said

"What do you guys think ?"he asked" Ronnie smirked "I wanna create hunters mission" he chuckled. "Done deal " Immanuel shrugged. "I won't get stabbed this time will I ?" Hunter laughed and ronnie squinted at him. "Ronnie I'm making your mission." Immanuel offered. Ronnie nodded. "I guess I'm making your mission eman" Justin said. "Done deal " Immanuel nodded. "Guess Im making yours " hunter shook Justin's hand.

...let's see what these boys have planned for each other