Ch.3 normal life bois

Ain't it a sweet gig the half beats got going on now ? No killing , no horrible past , no sad and crazy deaths in the crew anymore. I guess this really is paradise.

It was late at night now , street lamps of warm yellow and sunset colors illuminated the streets and ronnie B walked home whistling a calm tune. He enjoyed the jazz colored lights the burned bright in the city. It was a beautiful scene. Oh wait , you're wondering why Ronnie doesn't stay in the tower with the rest of the half beats? No ? Well still ...you'll like what you're going to see .

After just casually strolling around ronnie walked to his big nice house. He opened the door and seen Janis , his wife . Since Patricia was back , Janis didn't feel the need to spend most of her time at the tower anymore. Ronnie had fabricated a son of his own from the imagination engine inside of Rosetta. He was tan skinned with black wavy hair that has a red streak in it and golden and green eyes . Helios is his name. Ronnie gave Janis a kiss on the cheek. Her orange hair was now dyed blood red and hung down to the middle of her back. "What's for dinner tonight " Ronnie Asked. "Hopefully macaroni " Helios sat at the table . He was only 14 1/2 . "Nope tacos " Janis replied with a smile "even better ronnie smiled at her .... that was his little slice of heaven.

Justin sat in his own house that was built into the tower of half beat. He beat the strings to an electric guitar imagination engines fired up multiple clones of Justin causing him to be his own band. He jammed and played music all night while flying around the room with his very own demon wings ...that's all this shadowless assassin could pray for.

Hunter looked at himself in the mirror. He admired himself now , he was muscular , had a beard and a perfect smile ....I guess all he wanted was to not be ugly anymore ?

And Immanuel even his own version of heaven was just a less hot version of hell. Scotch stuffed his left hand and a fat backwoods cigar balanced between two of his fingers ....his beard was full and scruffy and his large Afro was now small curly and was combed to the side in the front. He watched his old memories as if they were being played on a projector.

"No no no " giggles played through the room "you gotta do it like this ... bishop hold the camera" a black haired woman with blue eyes said.

She was in a short but fierce black dress. She bumped Immanuel with her hips and swung her arms from side to side.

"Am I doing it right now ? " Immanuel asked while laughing ...the memory of this day cut fresh into his heart as if he just lived it yesterday. Immanuel danced uncoordinatedly next to the woman . He watched the video and swallowed hard .....he loved what he saw but only frowned.....

"Not one for dancing are you ?" He heard a voice say from behind him in his dark room. "AGH!" He jumped up ! "I'm sorry did I startle you !?" Patricia took two steps back. The lights came on and the memories stopped playing. "What happened to knocking ! " Immanuel rose his voice but Patricia didn't flinch.

Immanuel was now face to face with her "I swear if you ever!" Immanuel started but before he could finish Patricia grabbed him by the nipple and twisted it hard. "AGH!" He winded "sir , I worked with you for 8 years straight never missing a day of work before I died ....I know you wouldn't hurt me so stop yelling as if you would "Patricia said calmly. "Ahhh okay ! Okay ! Just let my nipple go !" He begged. She let go and he stood to his feet and rubbed his chest. "Mean !" He turned to Patricia and said. "What was that ...what you were watching ...?" Patricia asked.

"Uh...." Immanuel neglected the question. "It looked to ...sentimental to be created by the imagination engine ." Patricia said while taking a step closer to Immanuel "what are you up her for ?" He asked firmly. "Oh um yes , sorry , I've finally finished counting the souls and there's one slot that's open ...but no incoming notifications? I'm wondering if this is a malfunction or ..." Patricia said but Immanuel cut her off by flicking his wrist and holding his hand up to her . His back was still turned to her . "Keep that slot open no matter what ." Immanuel said tightly. "But sir ..."

"KEEP...it open ...can you do that for me patty ?" Immanuel asked. "Y-yes sir" she said as she backed out of his room slowly.

Immanuel sat down again and sipped his drink "living the dream " he said sarcastically ...it wasn't easy faking happy