Ch.8 leaky boi

Immanuel laid on a stretcher in the back of an ambulance hardly breathing. He was losing to much blood. Janis , Justin and Ronnie sat in the back of the ambulance with him "hey Justin that was a nice save back there .. thanks " Ronnie said keeping his eyes on Immanuel "no problem " Justin replied flatly "how'd you know we were in trouble?" Ronnie asked "I was following you guys the whole time." Justin said "wait ..so that means you could have stopped Immanuel from being shot ..." ronnie raised his voice. "I didn't see the shot gun " Justin argued "dude even I saw the shotgun !" Ronnie shouted "if you saw it! Why didn't you move it !?" Justin stood up "BECAUSE THEN IT WOULD HAVE HIT PATTY!" Ronnie stood up "SO WHAT EMAN GETTING HIT WAS BETTER!?" Justin screamed."SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Janis yelled . Both the men sat down "what ever was in that bullet stunned his advanced regeneration ...he's fading fast and might die for good this time and you two have the nerve to argue at a time like this !" Janis told them. They both sat in silence until they arrived at the hospital.

Immanuel was wheeled in on a stretcher "....Janis you really think he won't come out ...I mean ....no he'll be fine " Justin said. Ronnie just stood at the hospital doors stone faced. Janis should slightly. Patty was so traumatized she had to go home and hunter walked her home to make sure she was safe.

"All we can do is wait" Ronnie said softly.

This was hard on the group ....Immanuel was always hurt badly but he usually shook it off during the fight but this time he was hospitalized. They know the moji's were serious business ...now all they could do was hope that they didn't come back tomorrow short one member of the group ...