Ch.4 jackass

Ronnie rode to the tower early that morning with Helios. "Hey Patricia " Ronnie said as he entered the half beat tower. "How's Janis ?" She asked with a smile. "Wonderful , you keeping tabs on E?" Ronnie asked. Patricia swallowed hard and her eyes became wide. "....oh I got you " Ronnie smirked slightly. He knew Immanuel was behind him. He turned swinging a hard right hook , Immanuel , standing perfectly still caught the punch and the force of it caused papers and loose objects in the room to go flying. "Still got it old boy " Ronnie chuckled . "Guess you can say it never left me " Immanuel scrunched his eyebrows closer as if he was slightly angry. "Patricia ...you can take today off , go home." Immanuel said." WHAT! I've never been sent home early !" Patricia argued. "And you've never been fired but that can happen to " Immanuel changed his tone letting her know he was angry. Ronnie didn't say much since he didn't know Patricia enough to really stand up for her. Helios gave Immanuel a stinky look " she didn't do anything to you " Helios raised his hands with curiosity. "Helium is it ?" Immanuel asked "Helios " he corrected him "patty was slightly irritating last night so today she's going home early " Immanuel said as he eyed Patricia, she began to grab her things faster. Patricia looked as disappointed with Immanuel temper. "What the heck man ?" Ronnie bumped Immanuel slightly " what I say !?" He hunched his shoulders . " me you and the guys may be dicks to each other but man patty ...really ? She's Been your friend since ...HIGH SCHOOL ACTUALLY not just since the start of half beat." Ronnie shook his head. "Ronnie what are you doing here anyways man ?" Immanuel asked trying to sound less rude "I just wanted to say hi to people .... plus Helios thinks we sell ice cream here but I keep telling him we don't this is a place of business and-"

Immanuel took Helios by the shoulder and pointed "uh yeah the food court is just through those doors , ice cream shop should be three stores down , to the left " he gave directions "gotcha "  Helios replied.

"When did we get an ice cream parlor ?" Ronnie asked squinting slightly. "Dude ....yesterday I ate dinner with a killer whale and a talking curling iron .... why wouldn't we have a food court with ice cream in it ?" Immanuel asked.  "Well ...that's besides the point now , I think you should find a way to make things up to patty , she didn't do anything to you , I ask her to check in you periodically to see how you're doing. You got no reason to be so mean and so suddenly at that she probably feels like you dislike her." Ronnie said as he leaned against her empty desk.

"And what ? Now this is the part where you tell me I have conflicted feelings and I need to follow me dreams or some type of middle school guidance councilor shit ?" Immanuel lazily said. "Dude ...ever since we reached paradise you've become an asshole kind of ... bring Helios back home when he's done " Ronnie rolled his eyes and left. "...you're the asshole " Immanuel said silently and softly kicked at the ground.

Immanuel sat around until a slender man dropped down next to him ." Man that was rough " Justin said "was you standing in the ceiling the whole time ?" Immanuel asked. "Yeah man ...I know we got no reason to but I still like to keep my skills sharp and sneak around some times ." Justin shrugged. "Man Ronnie was tripping " Immanuel said

"No dude he's right , patty has been there for you since high school bro just like we have , you need to do something really nice for her." Justin said.

"I guess y'all got a point ..." Immanuel said

What could he do to make things up to her?