Ch.10 half beat junior's

The kids sat on a table in Immanuel office. They all seemed so cheerful and happy except Jonah. "Why are they still here ?" Ronnie asked "dude ? Aren't they cool ? Can't we keep them ?" Justin asked.

"They could be like the half beat jr's" Justin said. "Why are they still in our tour?"  Bruno asked.  Ronnie raised an eyebrow at him. "Man Justin get these kids out of here !" Ronnie commanded. "No !? Who made you leader " Justin fussed. "If eman did die id be leader ! " Ronnie stepped up . "Um how would you be leader ? I'd just kick your ass !" Justin stepped up to ronnie. They bucked foreheads. "You guys chill there's kids in the room ..." hunter said as he was sitting on a desk with his arms crossed.

Justin and Ronnie left their issues alone for the moment. Hunter stroked his beard and looked at the kids " you guys wants a mission ?" Hunter offered "YEAH!" Bruno yelled with excitement.

Hunter kneeled down to Bruno and put his hand on his shoulder. "You guys go out and go help the old ladies at the old folks home " hunter said.

Bruno nodded to him and the four young boys left the room "he say stab everyone at the record store in the ass ?" Bruno asked " I think so ?" Cooler shrugged and the boys left the tower.

"Man guys lets go hit the cigar bar. " hunter suggested " nah I got to get home to Janis " ronnie said "and I got to go stalk the city " Justin said and his shadow flashed once and he was gone and ronnie walked out. "Man why do people have to have responsibilities and families " hunter rolled his eyes and stood up "guess I'll go train " he suggested to himself