Ch.9 whole beat bois

Ronnie and Justin returned to the tower , hunter was in the lobby being swarmed by 4 little boys. One ran behind hunter and pulled his pants down. "Hey!" Hunter shouted.

"Aye ! Those might be more moji kids! KILL EM!" Justin took his knife out and spun it. "Whoa ! Man we can't kill little kids !" Ronnie stopped Justin. One boy crouched behind hunter and another boy pushed him. "Now ronnie !" One of the boys yelled. Hunter fell onto his back and one of the boys slammed a heavy plastic hammer on hunters chest.

"What's the next move eman ?" A boy with brown hair asked. Then a brown skinned boy with an Ponytail walked away and snapped his fingers "get rid of him Justin " the boy snapped.

The brown haired boy pulled out a pocket knife and crouched slightly baring his knife. "Shadowless thrust !" He whispered then charged at hunter with a surprising speed .

Then ronnie stepped in front of him grabbed his hand and lifted him up to eye level . "What's going on here ?" Ronnie asked. This boy that oddly resembled Justin when he was 6 years old squinted at Ronnie. Hunter stumbled while standing up and putting his pants back on. "These kids came in talking about they're the leaders of this tower and me , you and Justin , and Immanuel are imposters. So they said they were going to kill us and take what's theirs back." Hunter said while holding the miniature Ronnie up by his man bun.

"Yeah that's right , we're the whole beat boys !" The miniature Justin said "Whole beat boys ?" Justin questioned. "Yeah you guys are the half beats ...but we're cooler so we're the whole beat boys" miniature Immanuel stated. Miniature hunter was clearly shy and didn't speak often.

The little Justin threw a hard punch at ronnies face but Ronnie didn't flinch the slightest . "You guys are so cute!" Justin laughed "dude they're like tiny us's just walking around they even look just like we did as kids man !" Justin looked at the kids.

"Okay kids the fun and games are over ,you may see us fight and brawl all over the city and think it's cool but we're grown ups and we do serious business." Hunter said. "Real names please ? Because if you guys happen to have the same names as us that'll be weird." Ronnie said putting little Justin down but keeping his knife.

"I'm cooler" the tiny Ronnie said. "Jessie" little Justin said " Jonah ..." little hunter said shyly. "And I'm the leader BRUNO !" Little Immanuel said confidently. "Where are your parents you adorable scamps " Justin grinned ear to ear at the kids.

"We don't know ." Bruno shrugged "how old are you guys ?" Ronnie asked. "SIX!" Cooler said happily " FIVE!" Jonah said. "SIX!" Jessie said "AND IM 7!" Bruno said "aww you guys are so cute !" Justin giggled "dude why are you tripping ? They're just kids ?" Ronnie asked oddly. Justin and Jessie copied each other's movements as if they were looking into a mirror. "We don't see many kids in the Rosetta paradise man ,I've seen one kid and she shot our leader ." Justin continued to play with Jessie. "Wait yeah we don't see many kids in the Rosetta paradise ...so that means ....these kids ....oh...." hunter swallowed hard ...and all the guys looked at each other with sad and wide eyes

....at least the kids were safe now ....