Epilogue

Ramona's POV

June 8, 2017 (Thursday)

Today is the day I'm finally graduating and Jackson and his band The People are gonna perform at the after party in the gym.

I wonder when they're gonna break up, because they sound horrible him Bobby, Andy, and some new kid that came this year named Jake. Have a rock band and in Jackson's words they sing about "important stuff"

Last time I checked trying to decide what ice cream flavor you want, isn't that important but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Someone is knocking at my door, peace diary

~Ramona

I slide my diary back under my pillow "Come in" I shout out.

"What's up the most amazing girly friend in the world. What tie should I where my black one or my blue that's gonna match your dress Max said I should go for the one matching your dress but I don't want to be one of those couples, you know? Also should I wear dress pants or just jeans and tuck my shirt in? You know what I'll just ask Max about that one, no actually I will not I'll just wear the jeans and my button up shirt with my black tie so we wouldn't be one of those couples. Thanks babe love you" Jackson sends me and air kiss and leaves out my room quickly, and is it there wondering what just happened. He pops his head in my room again "You look really beautiful in your dress by the way"

I blush and look down at my flats on my feet and I hear the door slam shut signaling that he isn't in here anymore.

I play with the promise ring on my finger that Jackson gave me until I hear my phone ring.

"HEY HEY BESTAY!" Zoey shouts into the phone

"Hey Zoey" I sigh

"Why aren't you at school yet? Bobby is just talking my head off right now

"I'm waiting for Jackson to get ready"

"Well what's taking him so long?"

"He's getting fashion advice from Max"

"Oh okay, hurry up though"

Before I could respond Zoey hangs up, rude.

~~~~~~~~

"Jackson Fuller" The principal calls Jackson's name and he stands so he can go get his diploma.

This is it 12 years and we're all finally leaving, just to go back to school for the people who want to go to college, and I'm one of those people but I'm still happy because Jackson, Zoey, Bobby and I are all sharing an apartment together.

Jackson makes his way back to his seat and sits down next to me. "Ramona Gibbler" I stand and I yelp as Jackson smacks my butt causing a few people to look at me and laugh a little.

Now with my newly red face I walk across the stage shake the principal's hand and I grab my diploma from her.

I make my way back to my seat and I smack Jackson's hand causing him to hiss.

"Aye, be careful with the merchandize" He rubs his hand and I stick my tongue out at him playfully.

We sit there for what seems like forever until the principal finally says her inspiring "The graduating class of 2017 get the heck out of my school already" She laughs and everyone stands up throwing out hats off of our heads.

"Hey Ramona?" I turn to look at Jackson who has the most nervous look on his face. "Will you marry me? I don't have the ring yet and I really didn't think this through until now but I do know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and if thats okay with you just say yes" He gets down on one knee and takes my hand in his.

My eyes begin to water and I look around to see all of my fellow cl staring at us "Jackson-" I begin.

"SIKE! I don't want to marry you yet" He gets up quickly and pecks me on the lips "love you"

I shove him away and I cross my arms.

"This is the part where you say I love you too"

He wraps his arms around my waist, and I stay silent looking right back at him.

"Ramona my love Gibbler. I'm sorry"

I smile at his apology "I love you too"

"I know" He smirks and runs off following Bobby and there other friends.

"Ha, you got played" Zoey wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"Really? I didn't notice" I smile

😜😘😜😘😜😘😜😘😜😘😜😘😜

The End

Very last chapter, I will be going back in this story for some grammar checking because I know it's horrible.

Also for the people who wanted a sequel I have some good news I gave permission to ToShyFanFicNerd to write a sequel to this story on her account I don't think it's up yet so just keep a lookout on her account if you want to see the sequel

Read
Write
Love it

Xoxo~ T