Chapter 7

Chapter 7

•Xavier•

It's quiet as we enter the kitchen, no one else in there besides us. Apparently, according to Uncle, Scye and Seths father and mother have to come to this 'meeting' to greet the rest of the pack. Honestly, I don't want to see her nor speak to her, but, obviously I can't go against my uncles wishes, can I now?

We all settle down in the chairs around the large table in the kitchen.

Just as I sit down I hear what sounds like high heels clicking on the floor in the hallway accompanied with growls from Zendaya and Zaél

Maditha walks in, pulling Septimus behind her but both pull to a stop as they start smelling the air.

"Mate!" Four individual wolfs growl. Zaél and Zendaya stand up and start to walk up to their mate. Zaél with Septimus and Zendaya with Maditha. Oh no.

"No. I reject you." Maditha says without a second thought. No hint of pain or anything. Just a disgusted face.

"Wait- what- why?" Zendaya chokes out as her eyes well up with tears.

"Homosexuality is a sin. I am not having a girl mate. I, Maditha Dear, reject you, Zendaya-whatever, as my mate. Now leave me be, you filthy slut." She says before she storms off leaving Zendaya standing there with tears running down her face, her face completely lost off its colour.

The silence in the room stays as she wipes her tears away and runs after Maditha with determination in her steps.

"Please don't tell me you're rejecting me, too." Zaél pleads as he looks up at Septimus' large figure. The older man only chuckles, gliding his knuckle over the confused youngsters cheek.

"And why would I do that, my little mate? I'm nothing like Maditha." Zaél continues to look confused.

"But...don't you have children with her? And marry her? Aren't you like, 50?"

"I do have children with her but I was 16 when they where born. I'm actually 32." Zaél just quickly walks over to a chair and sits down, looking as shocked as ever while processing.

"32?! You're 14 years older than me!" He screeches and slams his head on the table with a groan. Poor boy. I feel hands touching my thighs from both sides, only now making me realise that my mates are sitting each side of me. Oh god. Not the time. I silently send a prayer to the Moon God hoping He wouldn't let my boner show. Yes. I'm that sensitive.

"Age doesn't matter with mates, Zaél. The Moon God has chosen you two to be together." My wise mate, Max tells Zaél. It's true. In books or whatever, they say werewolves have a Goddess, we actually don't. We have a God. The Moon God and Mother Nature, but no one knows their genders. They're told to be lovers.

"I know it doesn't but....he hit puberty as I was being pushed out! Hell, I'd be the step father of the twins who are my age!" He shrieks. Septimus walks over to Zaél while chuckling and sits next to him.

"Come down, my little mate." Zaél just continues to grumble under his breath.

"Now, back to the matter at hand. Joining the two packs and the ceremony." Uncle declares. Since the first werewolves, our ancestors, we had a ceremony for Alpha matings, only Alphas. This is to show the pack who their Luna is and how close their bond is. An Alpha could mark their mate before hand but would have to do it under a full moon, the night of the ceremony, to make their mate the Luna or for a male, Luna male. If a female is the next Alpha she will be an Alpha female an her mate would be a Luna male.

"What will the pack be called?" Gregory pipes up. Everyone turns to look at me. Why me?!

"Why are you all looking at me?" I question.

"As the future Luna, you decide the name of the pack." Nathan explains. Okay. No pressure. None at all. It's not like I have the future on the packs on my shoulders. No biggie.

"Oh. Um- I was thinking to combine the two names, so it would either be Luna Moon or Red Rain, or we could change red to blood so Blood Rain." I stop and blush when I notice I was starting to ramble.

"Blood Rain."

"Luna Moon." My mates say at the same time. Oh great.

"Oh God." I smack my head on the table while listening to their argument.

"Luna Moon is way better!"

"Blood Rain sounds more threatening!"

I have children as mates, I tell you. On one hand, Luna Moon does sound nice but too nice and on the other Blood Rain does sound threatening but...I actually don't have a bad point for that.

"Blood rain it is." I declare which stops their argument and Nathan looks like he's about to hit Max. Whoopsie.

"I told you!" Max stuck his tongue out and runs out the room with Nathan following. What just happened..?

"Don't worry," Luka pipes up, "they're always like this. Wait- maybe you should worry." He and Jack chuckle nervously. Nathan suddenly runs back in and throws me over his shoulder and sprints back out with me struggling to get free.

"Nathan! Let me go!" I start to giggle as tickles my sides with his free hand. He runs through the pack house with me still giggling on his shoulder causing everyone to chuckle as we pass by. Next thing I know, I'm being thrown onto my mates bed and he continues to assault my body with his hands.

"Hey, Maxxie." Nathan calls out to the other Alpha in the room, "I think our little mate deserves to be ravished." I feel myself being put in someones, Maxs lap in a sitting position.

"And-And why would you do t-that?" I stutter out, feeling my cheeks heat up as I feel something massive nudge into my bum. I really hope he has a 7-inch pen in his pocket. That hope quickly fades as I feel 'it' twitch. Oh my God.

"Because you are the most beautiful man on the planet and we are proud to have you as our mate." They once again throw me on the bed and quickly start kissing every exposed piece of skin they can find. My face, my lips, my arms (they have took my hoodie off), my neck, anywhere and everywhere they left hickeys and love bits, dark purple marks, adding on to what they made earlier. They practically tore my shirt and jeans off as they both worked on different patches of my body. The pleasure overwhelms me so much that I forgot who was who and practically screamed with ecstasy. The one working on my legs starts to run his hands along the line of my boxers-

"You better not be fucking in there!"