Author's Note + Thank You!

Hello there beautiful reader! It is I, Sir Pews of house 98, and I in all my (non-glorious) glory will give my thanks! So enough with the roleplay and lets get serious(-ish) I have been seeing that my reads were going up, and no I wasn't reading my own chapters, I read them at the works thingy. Well back to the topic! I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that was reading 'Tyrant' and enjoying the book so far. It makes me feel happy that I can make something out of my own imagination, and people will enjoy it.

I am very thankful for everyone who read it, and I hope you will continue to read, and enjoy 'Tyrant'

But now that the happy fine times are done, Im about to tell the bad news.

School just recently started, and I cant find the time to write my next chapter. And it does make me a bit disappointed, that I cant keep writing, and continuing the story , so I will take a longer time for me to complete the next chapter, but it is in progress, will hopefully be completed by the end of June, or a bit after that.

So sorry for prolonging the book, I promise that I will publish it that I can tell you!

-----------------------------

Thats all I have to say I think, and you've wasted enough of your life force reading this already so Im gonna end it here. Badabadabadabadabada Byeeee!!!!!