Death

Before you overreact no, no one in this story has died but someone close to me has, skip this chapter and wait( I will not go into detail)

On the 25/5/27 (5/25/17) my 2nd cousin (32) died from a heart attack and when I was told o remembered a dream that someone was pregnant and I thought "yay" but do your research it's not a nice thing to see/read. I went from no emotions to like 100 in 0.5 seconds and I was trying not to cry but I did and after around 5 minutes I was "fine" or so I thought. When I got home (I was at my grannies house) I was fine but when I was getting in to bed I just starting balling my eyes out and I felt like shit.
Time what is it?
Time is like a river that flows but it comes to a spilt it can down a good path or a bad one and it's 50/50 chance.
Time gives you new life takes "old" life away, most of the time it takes a young life. The person time took from my family was only 32 and when they died they where engaged planing their future with their lover they fever had the chance to have children or live a long happy life but instead someone new was born and they were the unlucky soul who was taken.
From what I learned over these couple of days is not to take life for granted.
Love you all and as (I'm writing this it's the night after the funeral and I'm still sad and if you have experience someone die that feeling, it lasts a long time) hopefully there will be a chapter of real story after this one xxx