(2)

Dan's POV

Phil leaves to short out more pepper work and it's just me and Jessica"so Jessica what's your favorite band " I say "muse" she quietly  and takes things off her self

--10 mins later 😁😁😁------------------

The conversation was going really good "ok,this might sound a bit weird but is phan real or is it fake" she said and when I said "no where Just friends taking on a challenge" I saw but I really want to tell her the truth but I can't phil would have to be here as well "don't worry I was just wondering" she said and that conversation ended like that"let's pack" she said .So tonight me and Phil are going to have a party for Jessica just to welcome her into our flat and we have invited lots of other youtubers. She takes out the TABINOF  and a lion and a lama plusie,a muse shirt,and more Dan and Phil Murch."Dan,can you go down stairs cause I need to get 'stuff'" she says and I nod and go down stairs

Jessica's POV

I ask dan to go down stairs cause I needed to pack my razors just in cause I need it. I pick the little purple bag that has the power to take all my pain away my razors but a pice of paper falls out

Meet me out in the hall now

This can only mean thing so I quickly pack all my things in my bag and wait outside for this person who needs to talk to me " hello Jessica"I here Aoife say in a sweet tone " hello" I say " I see your leaven today" she says " let me tell you something you don't deserve a family like that and remember that" she says and slaps me in the face and walks away. I get my suitcase and walk down the stairs trying not to tear up and into the lounge where Dan and Phil are "ready babe" Dan says to Phil "as ready as I'll ever be" Phil say and I'm pretty sure friends don't call each other babe, I just let it go(can't hold it back anymore,let it go phan is real and I know it, I'm sorry if I just made you want to shoot me In the ankles) I'm ready" I say quickly " ok let's go" Phil says and dan nods.

Phil's POV

Chris🎩 - verything ready and everyone's hiding how long till the 3 of you get there?

Phil🐶- where outside the building

Phil🐶-we'll not even be five minutes

Chris🎩-good any come up there now

I left the message on read we got to the door  I got the keys out  and drop them and Jessica picks them up "clumsy as always phil" Dan said in a fake angry voice "I can't help it " I say and fake pout. I open the door and turn the lights on.

"SURPRISE" everyone yells and jumps out of hiding. I look around to Jessica and the look on her face is priceless "you did this all for me" she said "hold on,hold on it was me at Pj and everyone who's here" Chris says "Dan and Phil are just taking a teenager in,my life is so much harder" he says and I can't help but laugh out loud (also know as lol)

Jessica's POV

After Chris finished his rant everyone burst put laughing "yes Chris we all know that your life is hard" Dan says "ok now that Chris's rant is over let's party" Pj loudly says and puts music on. I'm really nervous because there is at lest ten youtubers in this building and it I'm fell a little scared and I don't know why."Jessica,are you ok" I hear a female voice say, I when turn around to see Zoë sugg and my inerfangirl was screaming, I then realize it's weird to stair at people"yeah I'm fine but you can call me Jess" I say without missing up the gods must be on my side "Jess well how you felling oh and there's someone looking for you" she says and smiles at me. "I'm felling really happy It was nice talking to you and is it ok if I can have a picture " I say and Zoë nods and poses she then leans in for a hug and I hug back "it was nice talking to you Jess but i need to go" she says and walk off. I then see Sam pepper and he starts walking over to me but I can't move or say anything "well it's the pretty girl from the park" he says and usually I could be flattered but now isn't the place or the right time .I look around in a panic to see if Dan or Phil are anywhere around but with my luck we're in the back of the room "please leave" I say "no ones looking" he says and I don't reply I just look at my shoes and back at him. He then starts walking towards me and I start walking back wards into the corner "you want this to don't lie " he says and puts his hands on the wall behind me "I thought you would have more sense than  this, trying to kiss someone nearly half your age and I don't" before I could say anything more he moves closer to me and presses his lips on mine and I fell wetness (also know as tears) on my check. I try to push him away but instead he moves closer to me, I can't breath and I start shaking he them pulls away for air and I try to closeness his grip on me but I fail.Sam goes back in again and I just give up and give in there's no point in trying anymore.Sam then lets me go and i become a shaking mess of a human and I fell a pair so strong arms wrap around me.

Phil's POV

I was looking for Jessica when I see her and Sam pepper in the far left conor and it looks like her and Sam are making out. I slowly start walking over to them and when I get closer I see that Jessica looks to be shaking.I heavily tap Sams' shoulder and he ripped him self off her and Jessica starts shaking visible with tears running down her face and before I know what I was doing I punch Sam in the face and everyone becomes silent and looks at me then just like that Sam runs out the room.I then stand in front of Jessica and pull her into a a hug and She stops shaking and after a couple of minutes of me hugging Jessica I feel a pair of arms wrap around me after a good couple of minutes of us like this both me and Jessica get then out of nowhere a very angry Dan appears in front of us "what happened and why was Sam running out of here" he says very pissed off"we'll walk later" I say and then Dan says "we will talk now" "and Jessica starts to calm down and release her grip from behind my back and looks and the ground "I-I'm s-sorry I-it's m-my f-fault for-r letting S-am d-o tha-t to m-e" Jessica says and looks up and I fell really bad cause Dan lied to her and now she's crying at her own party "ok parties over bye" Dan shouts and waves goodbye and they leave but Chris and Pj come running down to the three of us "what happened" Chris says in a calm voice know what kind of state Jessica's in "what did Sam do to you" Dan says looking at Jessica and at me "Right now I'll get Jessica water and all you go into the living room" Pj says "ok" Jessica says and we take her and Chris into the living room. After moments of waiting Pj walks in and gives the Jessica the glass of water and Jessica putts her head on my shoulder and starts shaking"it's ok tell us when your ready" I say and Jessica nods and gets ready to speak "one day when I was walking home from school  I got pulled into a park and I look up and see that it's Sam pepper and he goes in to kiss me but I scream out for help and he kisses me and two boys stop him and he kissed me again tonight and He backed me against the wall I tried looking for someone but no one was around so I give up and then Phil came and punched Sam in the face "she finches and hugs me again. I look around to see that Dan has tears in his eys."Jessica I'm so sorry" Dan says and gets up and hugs her.

An thank you for reading and the next chapter will be up soon byeee - corn pug 😎🌵🎩