Plan

Jess's POV
"Why are you thanking me ?" Phil asks look at me as Katherine began to wake up "hello ?" She  asks "how are you felling now?" I ask in heart beat "ok" she replied "hello Phil ?" He questions "where's Sam ?" She asked and I can't help a a small giggle escape my mouth as Kathy looks at me very confused "Do you mean Dan" Phil says and smiles and Kathy nods "he's in living room" I say calming "down but he's talking to someone" I add in
-10 mins later-
The four of us are in living sitting on one side of the room and the police officer the other
"So from what I know Katherine and Jessica where unplanned and your parents didn't know what to do so when you where nine they kicked Jessica out and left Katherine in the house but kept her as a slave?" He asked and we nod are heads "The father is also insane " he adds  "yea" Kathy says "is it if we send Jessica back to the cabin in the woods ?" The officer says "wait, why" Phil says "so we can get the father and the mother" he continues " we will also have a police van parked in the trees and two officers outside" he finishes "I want to do it" I say and everyone looks at me wide eyed "Jess you can't go there" Kathy says and I'm a little confused "why not" I replied "I'll not allow it" she said "look this man is a wanted person and I am going to help put this man where the l belongs" I say and the officer nods  in agreement " I'm doing it for you, this man has isolated you for nearly 16 years, he belongs in prison" I say.

Kathy's POV
Why why why why why whyyy ? I think why is she doing this, she doesn't know what he can do. "Wait, the both of use can go in together" I shout "how will he pull that off? Dan asks "one of use could stand at the back door and the other one goes inside" I say "good plan but what if he's mad that you've been away for a while" Phil says "I'm used to the beatings" oh crap why bid I say that crap crap "he abuses you" the officer say sadly "yeah I said folding my sleeve up and down " I'll go into the house with a knife in my pocket" Jess says "Katherine, your not going in" Dan says in his dad voice "okay" I say sitting down.