Chapter 4: The King's Visit

(14 days later: a fortnight. 4.5 month before King Robert arrives)

Today will be the happiest day in my entire life. I'm marrying the love of my life, Jon Snow in the Godswood. I had my dress be made the best dressmaker in the north. It is a beautiful Snow White dress with silver chains woven into the seems. I did my hair in the latest style in the north. To be honest I've very anxious today.

 To be honest I've very anxious today

"Are you ready to go, (y/n)?" Ryon asked as he entered my chambers

"Are you ready to go, (y/n)?" Ryon asked as he entered my chambers. Ryon was to give me away since father passed. I was happy he was able to come for the wedding. I took a deep breath and turned to him. "Yes." I said. Ryon looked stunned. "What is it?" I asked. "You look beautiful, sweet sister." Ryon said. I blushed. "Thank you, Ryon." I said. Ryon held his arm out and I grabbed it. Ryon led me down the stairs, through the courtyard and into the Godswood. Lord Stark and Jon stood in front of the heart tree. Everyone was there, even Lady Catelyn. She stood behind Little Rickon who is now 6 years old. The guests looked at me as Ryon led me towards Jon then stopped just a few feet before Jon and Lord Stark. Lord Stark steps forward two paces.

"Who comes before the old gods on this day? Lord Stark asks. "(Y/n) of the House (l/n) comes here to be wed. A woman grown and flowered, trueborn and noble. She's come to beg the blessings to the Gods. Who comes to claim her?" Ryon replies. Jon steps beside Lord Stark. "Jon of house Stark. Bastard to Lord Eddard Stark. Who gives her?" Jon says with a smile. "Ryon of house (l/n) who is (y/n)'s brother and Lord of Lakeside." Ryon says. "Lady (y/n), will you take this man?" Lord Stark asks. "I take this man." I say happily. Jon holds out his hand and I take it. He then leds me to the heart tree. We kneel before it so the Old Gods can witness our union. We both then say a silent prayer by the entire wedding party. Jon and I then rise. Jon takes off my cloak (bearing my House's sigil) and wraps his Stark cloak around my shoulders. We both say nothing during this. Quick as that, it was done. Weddings went more quickly here in the north then down south. The guests clapped as Jon and I walked back to the castle, arm in arm.

After some time Jon and I head to his chambers to consummate our marriage. As he shuts the door I begin to untie my dress strings. I then feel Jon's hands help me untie them. After untying the dress strings Jon placed his hands around my waist as he starts kissing my neck. I've waited years for this moment and it's finally here. As my dress falls to the ground, I turn and face Jon. He puts his hands on my hips as I remove his shirt. He helps me pull the shirt over his head. I place my hands on his chiseled abs and slowly trace them all the way down to his pants. I quickly untie them as Jon nibbles on my neck. As his pants slide to the floor, Jon kisses me passionately then started working his way to my cunt. He did something with his mouth that made me moan in pleasure. He then picked me up and placed me on the bed with him on top. He kissed me again then teased my entrance with his cock. I moaned at this action. He then slowly goes into me, making me wince at the pain a bit. He kissed my forehead, His way of saying sorry. He began slowly thrusted back and forth with his hips. The pain quickly turned into pleasure. Jon began picking up speed, making me moan loudly and uncontrollably. I could feel a knot growing in my belly the faster and harder he thrusted. The thrusts began fast and violent. I called out Jon's name as I cam. Jon cam soon after, filling my womb with his warm seed. Jon leaned on he elbows, making sure not to crush me. I placed my hands on his cheeks as he stroked mine with his thumbs. "That thing that you did with your mouth? Where'd you learn it from?" I asked. "No one. Just wanted to kiss you there." Jon smirked. I giggled then kissed him. He laid down besides me and takes me into his arms. "Lets stay like this forever." I said. Jon smiled and kissed me again. I then fell asleep in his arms.