Chapter 19 - "I Do."

*Read Author's More Below, please. Thanks!*

*3 Weeks Later*

Tsukiyama's POV

This is it. I'm finally able to marry the man I've spent nearly seven months of my life with. I'll finally be able to call him mine; My husband.

Kaneki walks up to me. "Are we about ready?" I ask. "Just a few more minutes," Kaneki replies. "Then, you'll be mine," I say.

The few minutes pass by slowly. But, it finally becomes time for Kaneki and I to be wed.

We stand in front of the officiate, Kou. Kaneki looks up into my eyes. I smile down at him. I don't think this moment could be more perfect.

Soon, Kou begins talking. I don't understand everything, but I try my best to make a little sense of it. Why can't he shut up so I can kiss Kaneki already and we can finally say we're officially married?

*After The Officiate's Talking*

(A/N: I'm sorry, I've only been to a wedding that involved religion so I have no idea what to type! Forgive me! °^°)

"And by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom," Kou finally finishes.

Kaneki and I share a long, passionate kiss. "You two can do that later!" I hear Hide yell behind us, laughing. Why can't I just kill him already? He always ruins important moments.

~

"You two finally tied the knot," Hide says, walking up to us. "It's my turn to get married!" "No, you'll always be the single, third wheel," I tell him, earning a soft punch and glare from Kaneki. 

"Don't break it to him like that," Kaneki whispers. "Sorry," I shrug, looking at a disappointed Hide. "Hide, are you okay?" Kaneki asks. "I'm fine!" Hide beams, "it's true. The girl I was put with hates me. A lot. She's always out with her female friends."

"No wonder we've never seen her," Kaneki says. "You two aren't missing anything, so you don't need to," Hide says and walks off.

"So....." I say, getting closer to Kaneki. "Later, Tsuki," he says to me.

Something tells me that I'll enjoy tonight~

(A/N: This is not the end! Just one more, though. Sorry this one wasn't the best. Bye! :3)

Video Above: Forever To Me - Jordan Sweeto (Official Music Video)
Video By: Jordan Sweeto