-1-

Olivia's pov. I awake to my phone ringing at 2:00 in the morning.you'd think that in my line of work I would be a morning person.Think again. "Benson" . I answer harsher than I intended to. "Liv we gotta Vic at mercy general". I hear amaro say ." I'm checking out the crime scene" . "Be there in 10" .
Celests pov.
I want to go home.Theres nothing to do but think and stare at white walls.But no matter how much I hate it I can never go back.
I'm zoned out when I hear a knock at the door .
"Hello I'm Olivia . I'm a detective .whats your name" .
I hesitate before answering."celest" .
"That's a pretty name" .Theres something warm about her that makes me want to fall into her arms . But I don't .
She stares at me for a moment before speaking.
"Celeste how old are you" .
" seven" .when I say this I see her expression change
--------------------------------------------------------
Olivia's pov .
"What's your name" . I say warmly. I want her to trust me as much as possible .
She hesitates before answering "celest" .
"That's a pretty name". I take a moment to study her. The way she flinches at every sound or touch. The bruises covering her arms. Why would someone want to harm such a precious angel.
I plaster a fake smile on before asking "celest honey how old are you".
I wait before hearing "seven". She was so quite you would only be able to hear her if you were right next to her.
"Sweets if you don't mind me asking ,who hurt you?"
I notice tears well up in her eyes." Take your time baby". I don't want to push her and make this any more traumatizing than it already is , so I wait patiently.
" mommy had to work late again". Her expression goes blank . "Hank made me play a game" . Her eyes widen."I didn't want to though I swear. im really sorry" .she cries.
"No NoNo , you don't ever have to apologize for that". I pause."celest who is hank".
She looks down. "My stepdad" .
I nod slowly. "Does hank play games with you a lot".
She stutters." I-I don't know ,only when mommy a gone"
Jesus.shes so young but has gone through so much
"Where's mommy" . She aks abruptly.
I sigh . "I don't know honey but we will figure this out" .
With that I walk out wondering how the world can be so cruel.

Thanks for reading guys ! 👍This is my first fanfic . A little bit of feedback and I will love you forever😂. Also I will update soon.until next time.😘