Connor x reader "The Quest" (part 3)

A/N
Hello guys!! Thanks alooooooot for the 198 reads!!!! OMGs almost 200!! Really I'm speechless, thank you very much!
Also, I changed the cover what do you think??
So, here comes the chapter...
------
Okey, imagine a 4-5 or maybe 6 hours trip inside a car with other 3 ADHD kids. Know imagine two of those kids being born with the word 'prankster' across their foreheads, and just to make matters worse imagine CAN'T falling asleep to take a nap because it's day, and as a child of Apollo, sleeping during daylight is an impossible task. So that's mostly how you thought the trip towards New York was going to be, in other words: AWFULLY HORRIBLE. But for your surprise, you didn't get as bored as you thought you would.

Just as the car started getting outside camp monsters started attacking. You had fun throwing arrows at them through the window, lending your bow and arrows to Connor and trying to teach him how to shot at moving objects, and laughing at how bad he was at it. But at the end, there were no monsters left and the trip went suddenly peaceful, which of course was a good thing, but really, you were bored.

After like half an hour of loooooong silence you decided to play a little your ukulele. On the row in front of you, Katie had rested her head on Travis' shoulder and he was stroking her hair gently, you couldn't help but to think that they looked really cute together; Argus was driving obviously, and Connor was sitting right next to you on the last row.

So, you turned your bow and arrows into your ukulele and started playing some simple chords and arpeggios.

Then Connor asked you "I'm bored, wanna plan a prank?"

"Wait," you told him "I'm practicing." Even though you were also really bored you hated being interrupted, and Connor knew this.

"Well then, what if you teach me how to play?" He asked you, this really got your attention, you LOVED teaching others how to play instruments. Surely Connor was planning something, that guy's intentions aren't always good. still, he knew you so well, you obviously want to teach him.

"Okey," you told him. You handed him the Ukulele and showed him how to hold it correctly.

"So I will teach you some basic chords, okay?" You told him.

"As you say teacher (l/n)" he said, you chuckle.

"Don't call be that, and place your fingers here and here." you ordered him showing the exact places, but Connor being Connor placed them in a completely different spot.

"Here?" He asked

"No, here" you showed him again.

"Here?" He said as he placed his fingers on an again different position.

You rolled your eyes "Here, this cord and this one" you told him.

"Here," he said again, his fingers in a completely different place, while he tried to hide his laugh.

You were getting a little desperate, so you took his hand and placed it on the correct place, trying really hard to ignore the sparks of his touch and the blush in your face.

He smiled and looked directly at your eyes.

"Like this?" He said as he played the chord, he did it surprisingly well.

"Y-yeah" you answered, as you started getting lost in his beautiful deep blue eyes which were still looking directly at yours.

You blinked, blushed and turned away, you couldn't be falling for your best friend, right? You tried to push your thoughts away.

"Let's continue," you said and started teaching him other chords. Soon he had learned to play five chords, many of his attempts made both of you laugh, he wasn't that bad but not that good either.