Mixing Business With Pleasure

WARNING!!

WARNING!! Mature content. This chapter has adult content in it. Feel free to skip this chapter if you don't want to read intimate scenes.

Graphic details. Just saying.

Happy Reading

LOVE
NJ Kuhr
XOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She felt warm, a little too warm but she wasn't awake enough to do anything about it. It was still dark outside. Someone was drawing circles on her arm. She could smell clove and musk. It was an appealing scent. The finger on her arm moved down along her elbow and to her lower back where it was joined by the rest of the hand it belonged to.

It braced against her back as someone pulled themselves closer to her. She didn't resist when the hand made its way down to her knee and readjusted it over what was unmistakable someone's waist. Her attention was dragged away from how comforting that felt when someone nuzzled into her neck. Soft kisses trailed along her collarbone.

"Wake up." she heard whispered softly between kisses. She moaned a refusal only to feel a light nibble in response. "Wake up." Oliver repeated. The kisses worked their way back to her neck. Reagan heard herself sigh when the lips found that soft spot below her ear. She bowed forward and found her procession block by Oliver's body.

He matched the pressure of her body against him with his own. Rolling his hips, he raised himself over her. She felt him hover as he settled his weight between her legs, her knees bending to wrap around him. His lips still heating up her skin. She reached up to close the space between them, she needed to touch him. She turned her cheek, searching for his lips.

When she found them he kissed her back. Grabbing her at the nap of her neck to anchor her lips to his hard enough to bruise. He pressed himself into the kiss, into her, crushing her into the mattress. She could feel his erection straining against the fabric of their clothes.

He released her head and she gasped for air. She felt the hem of her shirt being pushed up so she curved her back to help him remove her camisole. She reached down to his hip slipping her thumb into the waistband of his pants and slid around to the front where her fingers massaged the tip of his penis through the fabric. His head tipped back and he growled into her hair, pushing himself into her palm. She released him long enough to push the sweats off his hip.

He shifted his weight to help her remove them and they were soon lost into the layers of the comforter. He rocked back onto his heels so he could ease her shorts and underwear off her waist. She pulled her knees up, letting the inside of her calf caress his skin as she did so he could drag the rest of her clothes down and over her feet. When they joined the pile of discarded clothes on the floor he positioned himself back over her, taking her bottom lip into his mouth.

She could feel his desperation, rivaling that of her own. His need to loose himself in her, echoing the same need she had for him. He gripped her thigh, his hands a little rough but she didn't care. She was trembling, impatient. When his fingers found her wet and ready for him she moaned burying her face into his shoulder. He rubbed her, teasing before he slipped two fingers inside her. Her hips rose off the bed and she rubbed herself against him wanting more. His erection pressed into her thigh.

"Oliver. Please." She begged. His fingers slid from her warmth, he used his hand to push her knee spreading her legs wider. She felt the head separate the tender folds and in one thrust he buried himself in her. She arched her back and cried out. He braced himself as she adjusted to him barely controlling himself as her muscles contracted around him. She was so tight. She rocked her hips pulling him in deeper.