The next day

It was the day after my drawing got taken by the " thing " and it was also the day me and my best friend were supposed to hangout at my house little did i know that today was the day I would fall in love.

It was about 10:30 when I woke up that morning, my best friend Jessica was supposed to be here at 12:30 and supposedly she was bringing a friend. So I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast with my family, by the time that was done it was about 11:15 so I rushed upstairs and started to pick out my outfit for the day. I found black denim shorts with rips in them and a cute panic! At the disco tank top I put both items on and then went to do my hair then makeup,
I took my hair out the ponytail it had been in since yesterday and decided to straighten it then leave it down, when I leave it down it reaches my lower back. So yeah you can say I have long hair, after I got don't with that I put on my make up. I don't wear much make up just foundation,blush,mascara and lipstick, dark red lipstick to be exact. When I finished with my makeup it was around 12:10 so I walked back to my room put my new black converse on and sprayed myself with a little bit of my favorite perfume. The perfume was called little secrets but don't let the name fool you it was the best thing I had ever smelt in my whole life, it smelled of roses and raspberries it was a sweet smell at first but when you took a second smell of it, it smelled sour. Oddly enough it reminded me of storms, not your typical storm though like a storm so bad it could cause a hurricane or tornado, or really any natural disaster. It was now 12:38 and my doorbell rang. I jumped up to grab it but as I opened the door my mouth dropped open.