His " friends"

The next morning we woke up and got dressed, cleaned ourselves up and had breakfast. We had started a fire because we need to cook breakfast, we had eggs. He washed the dishes and we talked about everything from our favorite food to our drunk uncles. I think it was safe to say I had fallen in love with Brendan. I was mid sentence when a black car pulled up. I looked at Brendan he knew who's car is was because his face lit up with excitement. The door opened and a dude about as tall as Brendan stepped out, he had blond shoulder length hair that was tied up in a messy bun he was wearing a blue shirt with the word woods written on it. He had black shorts and the cleanest black vans I had ever seen, he also had sunglasses and a nose ring. " YO DUDE" he said walking over to Brendan and then they hugged. " oh this is Anne, Anne this is one of my best friends his name is Louis" said Brendan as I walked over and shook his hand. " man Brendan told me you were hot but wow you are gorgeous in person those pictures he sent me don't do you justice" he said and we all laughed. " you need any help unloading your stuff? " Brendan asked " uh no I don't think so Jessica,Jacob and mark shouldn't be here till tomorrow" said Louis. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Jessica and Jacob are twins and mark is Jessica's boyfriend. Me and Jacob are pretty close too so I mean I only have to meet 1 more new person. " Anne is there anything you wanna do?" Brendan asked looking at me and then sliding his hand down my arm and reaching my hand then holding it " uh I kinda wanna go exploring in the woods" I said trying to hide the fact I was blushing. " yeah actually let do that, Louis we will be back in an hour" Brendan said leading me into the woods, the second we were far enough away from the tents and we were hidden he let go of my hands and put his hands on my hips and pulled me close until we kissed, everything felt so right, " get on my back" he said turning around and bending down. I did as I was told and got on his back. We played around in the woods for an hour then we headed back to camp. But as we reached the edge of the woods I grabbed Brendan's hand and looked at him, he knew exactly what was going on because he picked me up and carried me out of the woods. I could walk nothing was wrong but the white cloaked man was watch me, Brendan picked me up so I would feel safe in his arms. We got out of the woods and before he set me down we kissed again. He set me down and we walked back to camp laughing and Joking around. When we got back we were both pretty hungry so I started to fix dinner when Louis comes out of his tent. " you need any help Anne?" He asked " I mean yeah, sure you can cut this for me" I said handing him some tomatoes " hey Brendan can you go get some more fine wood?" Louis asked starting to cut up the tomatoes " uh yeah sure" he said, he walked over to me kissed me and then left. This is where the trouble begins. " ok I finished " I hear Louis say as he comes up behind me. He sets the tray down and grabs both of my arms, he turns me around and he says " kiss me, I know you want to and Brendan won't even know" he said looking into my eyes, but instead of reading my soul he was burning it. " no get off me" I said thrashing around trying to loosen his grip. " I didn't wanna have to do this Anne, but you give me no choice." He said as he takes out some duck tape. " NO " I scream so loud he stops and looks at me, but he stopped just long enough for me to go sprinting into the woods, alone. I ran to the spot where me and Brendan had kissed the first time and I called him, I was crying. " Brendan you gotta come back Louis tried to rape me and he was gonna tie me down but I screamed and got away I'm at the spot where we kissed when we were In the woods" I said sobbing " Anne hey stay away from him I'm coming back right now, everything will be ok I'm so sorry just please stay right there I'm getting out of the car now, I think he's sleeping in his tent I'm on my way in the woods, I see you" Brendan said over the phone. As soon as I saw him I went sprinting into his arms I don't even know if he wanted a hug but he got one. All I did was cry, I just cried. I was so shaky and weak I could physically not walk. Brendan had to carry me, i held onto his shirt as I tight as I could and I smelled his cologne, over and over again. I fell asleep in his arms because when I woke up I was in the tent, Brendan was sitting next to me with a black eye. I shot up " Brendan " I said knowing exactly what happened. " no Anne don't worry you should see him " he said smiling " but for now you need your rest" he said gently pushing me back down " I will be here when you wake up" he said. That was the last thing I heard.