After

I laid in bed about 20 minutes after it happened. I was so happy, he still had his hands all over me. This was the place I was meant to be. " I'm sorry " he said " why are you sorry that was amazing" I said looking at him confused " I'm sorry if this was to fast....I just like you a lot and I couldn't wait to see you and finally get to kiss you. You are just one of the most amazing people I know and I wanted to just have time alone with you, I'm sorry" he said looking into my eyes. I laughed and grabbed his face and kissed him. " we should probably go to sleep, it's late " he said pulling me closer and shutting his eyes. It was late, about 12 am to be exact. I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a deep sleep. When I woke up I wasn't in my tent I was in the middle of the woods, alone....no not alone the man in the white cloak was there " stop running " he called in a low tone. I ran even faster until he said " I don't want to hurt you, I just wanna talk. I'm in a white cloak I'm completely harmless. The man in the black cloak is what you need to worry about." He said. I stopped, who was he talk about? I had never seen a black cloak. All at once I woke up. It had been a dream. Just a stupid dream, I was still in Brendan's arms and I was safe or so I thought...