I love the woods

Me and Brendan started into the woods at about 6:00 pm and we walked about an hour into the woods before we settled down. He set up the tent I set up the fire then I set up my sleeping bag on one side of the tent and he set up his on the other. It was about 8:00 when we were both sitting by the fire. " I'm really glad we're together" I said looking up at him, he put his arm around me and pulled me close " me too Anne " he said then he leaned down and kissed me. We sat around the fire for about an hour laughing and joking around, he teased me and we talk about everything. " I should probably go to bed" I said, he grabbed my waist  and chills went threw my body. " should I come with you?" He said still holding my waist. " um yeah " I said grabbing his arms and leading him into the tent. When I got in there his sleeping bag was open on the floor like a mattress and mine was open on top like a blanket " I like what you've done this the place " I said giggling and laying down. " thought you would" he said zipping up the tent and laying down next to me. I snuggled right up to him, he had his arm reaching down my back so his hand was on my waist and with his other arm he held my hand. I had my head on his chest and was holding his hand, I knew he was fine but I also knew he wanted more. I got up and took my shirt off then I started rubbing my hands up and down his chest " oh you wanna play that game?" He said seductively and playfully. He got on top of me and pinned my arms down " no " I said giggling then he reached down and kissed me, he let go of my hands and I wrapped them around his neck. I took off my own pants and so now he was still in full clothing but I was in my bra and underwear. He took of his shirt, he was super muscular he had a 6 pack and a V line, I ran my finger up and down his abs because that drove him crazy. He started kissing my neck and then he took off his pants and underwear, he didn't take mine off, he ripped it off which turned me on so much more. It was insanely hot what he did. He carefully took off my bra because he knew it was my favorite, but I bet if it wasn't my favorite he would have ripped my bra off too. We did it again that night and when we got done I was cold so he told me to put on one of his shirts, it was big and smelled like him. I loved it, I had on just his shirt no under garments. He had his boxers back on and we just cuddled the rest of the night. It was perfect....Until my dream had to ruin it.