The night

I've always loved the night time, I don't know why. Night is just a happy time for me. As me and Brendan were eating our dinner he kept making jokes and we were just having an amazing time. It was about 3 hours after that when we decided it was time for bed. In our one tent, all alone. " you ready for bed Anne?" He asked putting the fire out. " yeah I guess, are you?" I asked finishing washing the dishes. I hadn't noticed but Brendan walked up to me and was standing behind me, I finally noticed when he put his big, strong, soft hands on my hips and he pulled me in close. He leaned in and kissed the back of my head, I spun around so me and him were facing the same direction. I stood on my tippy toes and he bent down, we kissed and he pulled me in close and then he stopped and he walked away into the tent. I put the dishes away as fast as I could and then I followed him. When I went into the tent he was reading and so I zipped up the tent then I laid down on my sleeping bag, I started to shiver as it was getting cold " come cuddle with me" said Brendan " ok " I said as I got up and took my sleeping bag next to him. He extended his arm out and he put it around the back of my head to the side of my stomach and I put my face on his chest, we laid down an we faced the same direction. We started to kiss and he moved his hands up and down my back until finally he grabbed my butt, I rapped my arms around his neck and I pulled him in. He got on top of me and started to grab my boobs, it was getting hot it was intense until he took off my shirt and I took of his, his hand were going everywhere and he was so gentle and he always asked if it was ok, I unzipped his pants, he took them off and I took off mine. At this point we're both in our undergarments and he unclipped my bra. I slid my hand down and took of his boxers and he took off my underwear. You can probably imagine what happens next, I won't go into detail but let's just say that was the best night of my life. Little did I know it might be the last.