021

bright eyed—you felt bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. you can't even remember the last time you got up with such a rejuvenating energy in your step.

you felt so good that you decided to impress yourself by wearing matching underwear for once. little did you know as you raced downstairs that you were about to encounter even more surprises.

"oh seokjin, jimin—you're up so early."you stood, surprised to see the men both so well put together in suits.

you were slipping on your shoes and about to call in a ride to work.

jimin adjusted the embellishments on his cuffs but kept his eyes strictly on you.

suddenly you perked up and grabbed your purse."oh I'm sorry, I guess I completely forgot." you kneel on the stairs, grabbing your wallet.

"I don't have a lot on me right now..how much was it for the twenty four hours? I might have to write a check." you mumble while trying to dig around your purse for a checkbook.

"you're kidding us right rita? you don't have to pay." jimin's sweet demeanor made your lips turn up as he spoke.

"but you have to make a living, is it really smart to give your services for free?" you looked up, twisting your hair around your finger– messing up the bun you made.

truth be told one day was such a short amount of time and you kind of wished you had spent more time with each guy.

"just consider it as a free trial if it eases you any." seokjin suggests and steps up to the front door. "now shall we head to work?"

"it is the generous thing for us to take our girlfriend to her job." jimin stepped forward, offering up his hand which you accept.

"girlfriend? I thought that was just a one day thing.."

"that's cute but how can you enjoy all of us in only twenty four hours?" seokjin shook his head and took your hand from jimin, leading you out the front door.

and as you walked it hit you.

wait...so this isn't over?