Chapter 13

The wound on Bum's foot looked worse than it actually was, but one wouldn't know that with the way Sangwoo was fretting over him. Said man was lightly dabbing an alcohol soaked cotton ball on the cut; Bum tried not to hiss at the sting.

"This wouldn't have happened if you had just stayed put," Sangwoo said. He swiped the cut again, suddenly, causing Bum to flinch.

"Sorry."

Bum leaned back on the couch as Sangwoo massaged his calf. They stayed like that for several more minutes, until Sangwoo finally bandaged his foot and sat next to Bum, holding him once more. It was painfully domestic, the way they sat there like a normal couple, even though they weren't and never would be. He'd never tell Sangwoo that though; look at where that had gotten him.

Bum was startled when Sangwoo's hand crept up beneath his skirt, feeling his inner thigh.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Sangwoo said when Bum tried to scoot away. "You owe me for all I've done for you."

He grabbed him, throwing him roughly to the floor. Before Bum could even move, a fist was flying towards his face; a moment later he felt the blow across his jaw.

"Sangwoo, please-"

"You look just like a country whore, you know that?"

Bum felt his face burn as tears began to slide down his bruising cheek. Sangwoo pulled down Bum's skirt and underwear in one fell swoop, stopping to land quick, brutal smacks on Bum's ass, each one seemingly more painful than the last.

"I'm sorry, Sangwoo," Bum croaked when he finally stopped.

"Hmm." Sangwoo got up, a contemplative look on his face. "I don't think you really mean that."

"I-I do! I do!"

"I don't believe you."

Sangwoo unzipped his pants, freeing his erection. Then, he grabbed Bum by the hair and pulled him so that he was face to face with it.

"If you're really sorry, you'd suck my cock."

Bum let out pathetic sobs as Sangwoo pressed the tip of his dick against Bum's mouth.

"Please don't make me do this," Bum whimpered.

"Shut up, we don't have all night."

Sangwoo forced Bum's jaw open, his thick length causing him to gag. Suddenly, Sangwoo thrust his hips and Bum tried to move away. However, Sangwoo tightened his grip on his hair and held him in place. Tears fell freely down Bum's face now, as he came closer and closer to vomiting, Sangwoo's musky scent invading his nostrils.

"You like that? You like having your face get fucked by my dick? I bet you do, don't you? I bet you did the same thing for your uncle, huh?"

Sangwoo let go of Bum's head, and threw him to the floor. Please let this just end, Bum thought, as he crawled to the other end of the room.

"This isn't over yet, you dumb fuck."

Bum was dragged across the floor. He was smacked again, in the same spot. It was reminiscent of his days with his uncle, how he'd beat him into submission.

"Sangwoo, please don't do this! I'm sorry, I'm sor-"

Bum screamed when Sangwoo entered him, not giving him time to get used to the intrusion. And even afterwards, Sangwoo never slowed down, his cock seeming to pierce his insides. It was something Bum never wanted to feel again. Yet, life always went against his wishes, seeming to tell him that he wasn't worth enough to be happy.

It hurt just as much as the stabbing pain, the feeling that he was being ripped apart from the inside out.

It hurt so much.

Sangwoo gave one last, hard thrust before Bum felt something hot and sticky inside of him slowly trickle out of his ass. He briefly wondered if he was bleeding too.

Bum was left there on the cold floor, but he couldn't find it in himself to care. All that mattered was that it was over.

A few hours had passed before Sangwoo came back, holding a warm, damp towel. He got onto his knees, gently stroking Bum's bare leg, bringing the towel to his skin. It had roused Bum from his slumber, and for a moment, all he could remember was the awful dream he'd had. At first, it had been the usual, where Bum's uncle violated him over and over. But then, his uncle's face had morphed into Sangwoo's, cruel and cold. It was then that he'd jerked awake to find the real thing knelt over him.

"Bum," he said, as he cleaned off the dried semen. "I'm so sorry."

Sangwoo paused for a moment to kiss the bruise on Bum's face. His breath smelt like alcohol.

"I-I was just so mad! I lost control! Thought I was going to lose you forever."

Bum flinched when Sangwoo parted his asscheeks.

"No, no, no! I'm not going to hurt you!"

Sangwoo held him down, cleaned off the rest of his release.

"I'm going to have to put my finger in. To get the rest of it."

A lubed finger entered him, scooping out the mess left behind. Bum hissed. It still hurt, but Sangwoo was as gentle as possible, messaging Bum's lower back and thighs, stopping when he noticed Bum tense up again. For that, Bum was thankful.

"Tell me if it hurts, baby."

"Ok," Bum whispered.

"Are you cold?"

A lie.

"No," he replied.

Finally finished, Sangwoo removed his finger. Bum sighed, glad that he didn't go any further than that. Sangwoo gingerly scooped Bum up and placed him on the couch. Then, he sat on the floor and laid his head in Bum's lap.

"I love you."

Bum made eye contact with Sangwoo for the first time during their exchange. Sangwoo's eyes were bloodshot, his hair disheveled. He looked genuinely regretful.

"Finally paying attention to me, huh?" Sangwoo said, staring up at him.

"I wanna make it up to you," he continued, and kissed his knee. When Bum moved away, Sangwoo didn't stop him, and when he began to cry Sangwoo did nothing but watch. Later, when Bum calmed down a bit, he covered Bum with a blanket. He must have noticed his shivering.

"You were cold, weren't you?"

Bum nodded. Sangwoo wordlessly wrapped him in his arms, like everything was okay, like this wasn't completely messed up. But he was scared. Nothing was going to be okay. Never again.