Chapter 4

Hi my wonderful readers, before I give u Chapter 4 I just want to thank u all for liking this story. I hope u will have a lot of fun when u will read the entire novel. U will remember this romantic journey for a long time. Have a lot of fun and plzz voteee. This story will go for the watpad awards so plzzzzzzz vote and comment.

Chapter 4.

The time stood still and the ground beneath Lilly's feet started shaking. His lips were still on hers. "My my my wow I mean woww.. hmmmm... Grrr what the.. What the heck am thinking", suddenly she gained her composure and came back to reality. She forced herself to break away from his firm grasp. Both were now panting for air; she felt her cheeks burning and her colour transforming into crimson red.

"That will be all Lilly now you may go to your seat, and I expect your complete dedication towards the work". He looked at her as if nothing had happened. Lilly tried to open her mouth but no words came out. Without saying anything and still confused about the recent incident, she left his office hurriedly.

Sitting at her desk she was still shaking, her palms were sweating and het breath was still uneven. She gulped the glass of water placed in front of her. "Curse this man curse him", she muttered while her fingers were still touching the swollen lips, feeling the warmth of James Barndstone. "Mother of all the curses.. He threatens me and then kisses me without my permission. Hell he thinks himself the descendent of Zeus." Lilly shook her head wildly. "If this is how you want to play with me James The Devil then..." She smiled with a twinkle in her eyes, after all she had just come up with a plan that would sway James Barndstone's head... "Game On".

Sitting on his office James had no idea why he did something so hasty. It's not this that he wanted to kiss her, but her lips seemed so tempting at that particular minute it was impossible not to yield in dirt the rising desires. A warm beautiful smile surrounded his full lips when he thought about Lilly's reaction. She was kissing him back. "This is going to be a long journey, Game On". He gave himself full marks, after all a revenge can't be anymore sweeter..