Chapter 7

So this is the new chapter. The chemistry between James and Lilly is soon going to take a new turn , but, the question is whether this turn would be as romantic as it seems or would there be unexpected problems arising... Keep on reading, your votes matter a lot. And hey don't forget to comment.

Chapter 7

Lilly found her head spinning and she gasped for air when James kissed her, devouring the inner of her mouth.

"What in the name of God you think you are doing. How dare you, this is the second time you have taken advantage of me". Lilly cried out shaking with anger. James got little startled at the sudden firing from her. An extremely amused look covered his entire god like face. He ram his toned tanned hand in his jet black hair. "I am sure you do not like ny hostility but I can bet on it Lilly you have thoroughly enjoyed every second of these both incidents. And besides who am I to deny a woman of the pleasures she desires for". He enjoyed the awa struck look on Lilly's face.

"I will never let you take advantage of me James Barndstone", saying this Lilly stormed off.

"Perky hmm I like it.. Oh but you will let me take full advantage of yours sweetheart, that's a promise". Thinking aloud James turned back and placed a call. "Hello Barndstone here, yes have you reserved the room for me. The visit is next week, and I will be accompanied by my secretary, make sure you give her a room next to me"... "Next week me and you Lilly just me and you". A mysterious smile emerged on his face. "Your turn Lilly, let's see what you will do against this. Game on".

...........................

Lilly couldn't believe what James did few minutes ago. She was still trembling, a crimson blush crept on her cheeks. "He can't be doing this, this is called harassment. If he wants to play tough then I will reply him properly. You have no idea James what I am going to do with you". Lilly tried to control her anger. After all it was a payback time.

......................

Next day when she was planning to do something weird to irritate James, the opportunity arrived miraculously. Rose came out of the elevator and walked towards James's office. "Mr.Barndstone is not in his office at the present. He is on a round in the Southern Block". Lilly told Rose, she couldn't expect a better opportunity for the execution of her plan. "Oh I see, ok so I will wait in his office until he arrives. Order a Peach cocktail for me with little ice". Rose almost gave orders to Lilly, her voice was enough to seduce even the most pious of the mankind.

"Right away Ms. Rose". Saying this Lilly dialed for the cafe. She knew James won't be coming back before another two hours or so.

After an hour of waiting Rose emerged from the office. Her bore expressions told Lilly that shewas not in a good mood. Now was her chance.

"Why has he not yet come back? Any news". Rose asked in her silky tone.

"Yes he just called to inform that he will be meeting Ms. Heart for the lunch and that he will call you when he will get free". Lilly replied while pasting an excellent smile on her lips.

"I can't believe it, and who is this Heart, what's her full name, why James is having a lunch with her.. I don't approve of this. I will deal with it". Muttering and shouting Rose stormed out of the office, leaving very contended Lilly behind.

"You are roasted James". Lilly thought and sat in her chair fully focusing on the computer screen.