Chapter 6

Dear Readers,
Here is another chapter. zi hope you will enjoy reading it. Kindly feel free to write your comments and VOTEEE PLZZZZZZZ. Oh and one more thing plz avoid the grammatical errors cause am always writing the chapters during my job. So, it'd kind of quickly written plus I hate using the modern Mobiles, that's y I type somethin else n it becomes something else.. :D

Chapter 6

Lilly's POV

Still shocked I could not help nut shaking. His words still echoed in my ears. Why the hell James had to be here. His advance moves were making me more than conscious. I was but sure he had all the intentions to take revenge of that day. "What's wrong with you and was this James Barndstone?", came Emma's enthusiastic vibrant voice. "Yes he was the devil herself". I told her while convincing my self that didn't have any interest in him or his girl friend. "Wait what girl friend, oh he is a horrible man, he has a woman in his life and yet he misses no opportunity to flirt with me ". I thought while feeling a pang of jealousy stirring in me.

"Why am I getting jealous, oh is he going to take her home after this dinner and...", I stopped my from thinking any further. Apparently I was not happy about it. Ok not happy was an under statement. I was actually feeling anger burning inside me, all I wanted at that time was to rip her clothes off her body and throw her on the hot oven.. "God there is something definitely wrong with me".

.............................

James was constantly observing her. His hunger for food had changed into a different hunger. Her alluring body, her perfect attire, her mesmerizing smile had started him driving nuts. "Control your self James and do not forget you don't fall for anyone". James tried to convince himself , but deep down somewherehe knew that Lilly had done the damage.

Waking up next morning was not nice at all, Lilly had a severe headache after consuming a lot of alcohol. Normally she did not drink so much but last night she wanted to forget all that was torturing her. "Ahhh James Barndstone.. What had he done last night? Did he take her home? He must be still sleeping with that Goldie Lock.. Grrrr.... Hate her". She dragged herself out of the bed and went to the wash room unwillingly.

"There is something getting wrong with me"...

.................

She was constantly biting her nails while entering the dates in the file. Earlier James had called her in his office and had given her loads of work. Files to maintain. entries to be made, arrangements for the meetings of the entire week. Lilly was literally getting out of her mind. She knew that all was done on purpose but she was not willing to surrender at any cost. She wanted to prove him wrongshe wanted to defeat him.

"Lilly come to my office immediately and tell others I am not tobe disturbed". Engrossed in her own thoughts suddenly she heard his voice. He was standing right in front of her. "Yes Sir", she managed to utter the words somehow.

James POV

I couldn't enjoy Rose's company anymore. She was attempting fully to gain the best out of the night but I was no more in the mood. Lilly had destroyed all the plans I had earlier made for the evening. I was no more interested in the beautiful woman sitting in front of me. "Lilly you entering into a very dangerous zone"..

I was determined to challenge her on all the levels. I wanted to show her my powers and.. "Another kiss would be an extra benefit".  I couldn't stop the memory of her soft lips crushed by mine, sweet lips.. It was the pure vine from descended from the heavens.

"Yes Sir you called me", she asked in her melodious voice. "Yes Lilly please sit and start taking the notes", I told her while hiding all that I was feeling. "This meeting will be more than fun", I congratulated myself for improvising such an opportunity. "So Sir what is the agenda and I don't see anyone. When will we begin". She asked me while her eyes were searching for any sign of any other human being.

"You Ms. Lilly is the agenda the meeting today and I assure you we don't need anyone else to proceed". Saying this I got up from my chair and was facing her within no minute. Her eyes were wide full of surprise, her lips parted to say something when I avail the opportunity and ceased them with my own. "Sauce for the goose... Perfect".