Chapter 8

Dear readers,
This is the eighth chapter hold on tight because your going to have a rollercoaster ride, the chemistry between Lilly and James is going to make you smile and laugh. The gradually developing feelings are going to take a new turn. But the question is whether these feelings will come in full view or will there be downfall..
Read and enjoy. Love n Cookies

Chapter 8

The sky was covered with sombre clouds. James parked his silver Sleek Bentley at the huge parking of Barndstone Group Of Companies. His broad figure emerged out with grace and style. He had always known about his killer looks and he knew that women would do anything to spend even few minutes with him. But, something about this girl had shaken James within few days. She challenged him every day, every hour, every minute.

James was torn between feelings and emotions for her. Surely he wouldn't be in love with her but there was something that was enveloping him. As if she knew how to seduce him, how to put him on his toes.

With Lilly he was all the time thinking. And now he had just played the right move. He booked two rooms in a five star hotel in America, New York. And he was going to test Lilly till she gave in.

Victorious he walked towards the huge thirty floor building owned by him.

James POV

As soon as I emerged from the elevator, I saw her sitting at her seat just outside of my office. She knew how to dress well and how to look beautiful. All clad in a black fitted skirt and a white collared shirt, she still looked very hot. I felt her gaze shifted towards me and a smile embraced her face. Wait.. This was not a good Morning hello smile. I felt something uncertain, at the back of my mind I could hear sirens telling me that Lilly can't be so calm...

"Sir Ms. Rose was here, she waited for you for almost an hour, and she has asked you to call her immediately". Before I could think further Lilly's mesmerizing voice hit me. "Oh ok! Did she say why she was here? " I felt my mouth going bitter at the mention of Rose. "No sir not at all", came the answer from her.

"Alright Lilly, oh and before I forget we will be leaving for New York on this Friday, it's a three days trip." I informed her.

"Yes Sir I will take care of all the preparations". Lilly glanced at me smiling even more widely this time.

"You don't need to do anything all has been done. Just pack some dresses for the meetings and dinners", I told her instantly. She looked surprised for a minute.

"Dresses as in my dresses, but why?" Her eyes were wide while she struggled to understand what I had just said. "Yes Lilly your dresses because you are going with me, for three days, so I will suggest Pack". Saying this I opened the door of my office while Lilly stood there with her mouth almost falling..

...........

Lilly's POV

Everything happened so quickly, what did he just say??? Me going with him for THREE DAYS OH NO.. NO WAY.. He can't make me go with him. Us he kidding with me. But he can't be, he is James Barndstone.. The very thought of spending three days alone with him gave me cramps in my stomach.. Three days with him WOWWWWWW...

I was still lost in his words when I felt something was wrong somewhere, lifting my head I saw a pair of extremely angry eyes, very much roasting me... Wow he dies have beautiful eyes. Lilly you are acting like a pervert, focus.

"Who the hell told Rose that I was with someone having lunch, who is Ms. Heart???" I saw James becoming beet root with anger.

Oh anger dies suit you James the Devil. Grrrr focus. I was constantly reminding my self of the gravity of the situation, but hey, I created it after all. "Is there any problem Mr. James, let me find out who imposed such false allegations on you".

I looked at him as innocently as possible. It seemed for a moment James was thinking something and then suddenly he took two big steps and grabbed my arm pulling me extremely close to his face.

"Lilly you have done this haven't you, and don't you dare to deny. I had no idea you would get jealous, I didn't know you really are interested in my choice of woman".

I was about to open my mouth to say something when he made me shut it again.

"Oh no you won't make anything up, in fact I am very much interested to know as well what are your views on this matter. Oh and Lilly do pack some sexy dresses, I would love to see you seduce me".

He said this and waiting for my reply he left the place leaving me shocked and surprised...