Chapter 9

Dear Readers,

Really sorry for writing this chapter so late. I was exhaustingly busy with my work.

Hope you will have fun in reading this chapter.

Chapter 9

Dressed elegantly, she was waiting for him to arrive at the airport. Sipping her coffee her eyes were on the entrance when suddenly she saw a familiar face. Her heart skipped a beat, she quickly noticed the unfaithful act of her heart who was constantly betraying her by falling for James Barndstone.

" You look comfortable enough", he added while looking at her attire. Elegantly clad in a white dress shirt and skinny pants she looked the very image of a young school girl.

" You told me to wait, so that's what am doing ". Lilly gave a scuff. Without answering her or even noticing her sarcastic tone James headed towards the boarding lounge where his personal jet was waiting for them, and Lilly had no choice but to follow him.

When they arrived at the airport for the first time she felt what was going on.
" Alone with James Brandstone..." . "Come along why are you not sitting in the car" James words broke her put of her dream and she sat in the luxurious car without thinking much about the coming events.

James POV

" So now let's see what happens. May be she would agree, if not then I will have to force her. I have to, there is no other way.

"So, where are we heading and what meetings are you going to attend. I would like to make a proper schedule, you left me with no choice and everything happened so quickly I didn't even take notes", she was asking me while my mind was far away from all these things.
I was more interested in keeping her company, to know her and finally to ask her, if she would accept to....
" Sir, Mr. Brandstone, meetings??" Her voice stopped me to think further.

The car halted at the 5 star hotel and we headed towards our suite. Yes ours, I booked only one for us !

Lilly's POV

I was feeling so strange, he was not answering any of my questions. "What am I supposed to do here ?" Questions were piercing my mind when I suddenly realised he entered into the suite and closed the door while I followed him like an obedient student.

"Ok so Mr. James this is your room I was wondering if I too should get fresh. Ummm where is my room??" I enquired with little hesitancy, after all my boss could have asked me to take notes and the list of the meetings and.... " Here, this is your room as well. We both are sharing this suite. " His words echoed in my ears. How could he, impossible how can we share the same suite.

" How can I be here Mr. James?" I tried to reason with him as politely as possible. Because heaven knew I would have rather break his head with something.

" Why not? What's wrong in staying together Lilly. Isn't it what married people do".
He uttered a sentence, yeah something to do with married people...  Married!!!

" What?? I mean I heard something else, my apologises. What??" I felt I was chocking, the words whatever the words were, stuck somewhere in my throat.

" Yes Lilly, we will stay as a married couple. You and I. And we do make a very attractive couple don't you think so?"
James looked at me keenly with an amusing expression covering his entire handsome face. And I felt my body turned into stone.
He said married couple, we... I married to James Brandstone... What????