Chapter 5

Hi! thank you so much for your wonderful response. I am throughly enjoying writing this novel for you. Hey but I want to say sorry for any grammatical errors. I update the chapters from my mobile whenever I get time after my teaching my students.

Please vote for my story. Am also planning for the next plot, and with your support I will soon start my other novel. Have fun with your life.

Chapter 5

The door opened with a creeking sound and Lilly entered in her two room apartment. Everything was placed rightly at its place. She entered her room and went straight to take a shower. Standing in front of the huge mirror she saw her own almost flawless reflection.  Her eyes were deep and dreamy, her lips were soft and voluptuous. Her beautiful pale complexion and her curvy figure was always admired by the same and opposite gender alike. With a sigh she thoroughly studied herself. "Oh what has he done today". She shook her head to get rid of the dangerous thoughts penetrating her mind.

James POV

"I need to concentrate on my work and not on my secretary. What has gone wrong with me? She is just an ordinary person just plain".  Deciding to clear my mind of any of the Lilly thoughts I dialled the telephone number of a personI never wanted to speak. " Hello Cherry what a pleasant surprise", my ears buzzed with her seductive voice. "Hey Rose care to join me tonight for a little something special". My own voice sounded strange to me. "Qui Oh yes darling for sure tell me where to meet cherry". She agreed within no time. All I wanted was a good dinner and some fun time afterwards.

Lilly's POV

After taking a long relaxing shower I decided to call my friends. They were getting on my nerves for a treat since the time they knew about my job at the Barndstone Group Of Companies. So I generously decided to take my two best friends for a treat of their lifetime.

After an hour or so I looked at my self in the mirror. "Perfect You my dear are a beauty in every manner". Emma said while entering my bedroom. " Hahaha thanks honey but you are really sweet". I looked lovingly towards my friend. "Don't call me sweet, am not. I am courteous with you because I want a complete detail of the very first day of your job. So was he there? Did you meet him? What did he say? Oh what will be your salary? Oh will you be touching him in any manner". Emma was speaking ten sentences in one minute and I found my heart skipping a beat.

James POV

I was totally involve in my date. Rose knew how to make a man want different things when suddenly my attention diverted towards a laughter that seemed like wind chimes. I turned my head in the direction of the melodious laugh. The person whose very laughter had caught my complete attention was just right in front of me. All clad in a black short strapless dress, she was taking my breath away. With her hair tied on soft curls, and eyes fixed on another female, she was ready to take my breath away. Just within a few seconds I was standing right behind her.

"I had no idea one kiss will make you follow me till here. What are your Plans Lilly, because am more than willing to help you out in every possible manner". I said while controlling my emotions, which were trying to unleash themselves without my permission after seeing Lilly standing there with all her enchanting beauty.

Suddenly she turned around and looked at me, her beautiful mouth wide open and her eyes projected the utter surprise she had just witnessd.

She stood there shocked, while driving me crazy with strange thoughts and a want that I had never felt before.