Welcome to you New home!

Lucy's Perspective

I woke up in a dark room with no lights If I could exert the emotion of shock I would but I can't I stood there for a while till the silence was broken

"Hello there lucy"

Who are you?

"I go by many names like King,Ruler of fallen angels,But the one I want you to call me is-"

What?

"My time was running out But I'de to go by the name of father..."

My father huh?... where have you been all my life then!

"Lucy...I m sorry I-

-------------------------
Dream end

This time I woke up in a different room.One to be looking at my memory would be an infirmary but why would I end up here.I looked around and to my guess I was surrounded to be about 7 people all looking at me like I m some kind of goddess that fell from the sky! I started to stand up from the side of my the bed I was on.But when I did I felt a sharp pain from my arm witch made me wince in pain.

"Hey don't move that much you'll get more injured!"

A boy with glasses and freckles and brown hair warned me.I didn't care I stood up and moved my arm around.And then I got use to the pain.There were burn marks all over my arm then someone spoke up to my actions.

"Hey blondie What happened to you? How did you get all those burn marks!"

I stood there silent for awhile what gives streaky here permission to talk question me! till another person spoke up

"Cone on Bon thats now way to treat a lady!"

I man with Natsu's hair color said in a kinda pervy way.It makes me think about him how many adventures we had I .tilted my head down in frustration but my face didn't express it.

"No it's fine.Now answer my question where are we and who are all of you?"

I said that in the most harsh was I can.No It wasn't in my tone of my voice or in my facial expressions.It was because after what I've been through I had to take the anger out on someone!

"Alright then Your in True cross academy's Infirmary! My name Is Rin Okumara! And this is my lil'bro Yukio!"

The one with raven black hair and blue vibrant eyes said.Putting his arm around the head of his brother he gave off a big grin showing his sharp canines just like natsu but I must say he is pretty cute.

"Renzo Shima at your service Malady!" The man with the pink hair and the perverted attitude said

"Sheimi Moriyama! The girl with short bob cut blonde hair said with Vibrant green innocent eyes.

"Izumo Kamiki!" A girl with two long pigtails and a quirky attitude

"Kone-komara Miwa!" The one with the shaved head and glasses said

"Ryuji Suguro" the one with the blonde streak in his hair said with an annoyed look on his face

"Its nice to meet you all I'm Lucy Demonica!"

I plastered a fake smile on my face everyone else thought it was real except for that Rin guy.He gave me a weird look Why? Is he doing that Earlier he was a goofy Idiot why does he look all serious all of a sudden.

"Now Lucy would you mind explaining what happened to your arm?" Streaky asked

I looked down to the floor remembering what happened how I suddenly became bezerk! And lost control I looked at my burned hand with a dead eyed look.So this is what it feels like to be emotionless.I never knew it was so painful.My dead eyes wouldn't change no matter what I'de always just tried faking it from that day on...