A heart of gold

(Hehe Levi!)

Lucy Perspective

I woke up in a pure white room I had a short white dress with some flowers surrounding me.I didn'twant to get up it felt comfortable.I slept there for about 4 minutes till the flowers were burning gold flames and I looked up to see a mirror to see that My hair was pale pink and I had long horns on my head (pic) the white dress turned into a black strap dress my eyes were blood red.I looked like my true self the demon I should always be.

"Lucy look at the flowers wither..."

I looked back as the flowers i laid my head against burn and crumble into dust.My grim face couldn't care less.

"They wither because of me right?"

"Correct you are"

I m the cause of death I m the cause of fear.

"Lucy the flowers are your friends your flames burn them.If you do you'll never see them again"

A man with black hair and electric blue eyes.Looked at my grim ones he looked at Rin.He looked straight into my Red orbs,Met his blue ones Satan what are you trying to tell me.

"Why did he die"

"I see you know already" I got up from the burned ashes of the withered flowers flew away in a sudden breeze as my black crop dress swung in the rhythm of wind,My lifeless eyes beamed with sudden anger being pumped into my heart.

"Tell me!" My voice turned into a growl as I looked him dead in the eyes no fear no exemptions.He sighed and looked away from me.He turned his back but he could feel my pricing gaze from behind.

"Demons creatures only capable of destruction.But on the other hand you have Humans,Gullible creatures with a vague morality makes them weak.I makes me wonder what path you will choose."(Quote by Mephisto)

The silence is what filled the white landscape.

"I'll choose the right one." I ginned (fake) The room started to slowly merge into darkness as Satan was out of words and his face slowly becoming angry.

"I'm gonna be the best so don't be surprised if you see me in a history book!" I smirked as the room was almost fully black and Satan screaming in pain as blue flames were consuming  him.

"I'm gonna fight to what see the future! Like I said! In this world the weak die and the strong live!" I cried as the last things I said as he looked at me and smiled while he had blue luminous flames surrounding him.The room was pitch black,He had blue luminous flames around him I had gold burning passionate gold flames around me.he was open to hit but I didn't accept it I lowered my flames in refusal.

"Your just like him to Nice and Nieve to fight! Your just as kind and as passionate as him! Your just like him! Lucifer your daughter is as stubborn as you are." He yelled as he wiped the soggy tears from my face.I never knew my father but I guess he was as Gullible As I was to make this choice.O gave him a fake smile.He looked at the ground and kneeled down in forgivness.knowing I can never can be dis same without emotions.I looked at him with concern even though not able to smile is sad but seeing others not is worse.

"You can never take ones life without reason,It would be unbearable to have your blood in my head."
And with that my flames completely dissolved as it did.It left gold dust I reached my hand out to him he looked up to my red orbs.He laughed and took my hand then gave me a quick hug.He was disappearing into blue mist.

"Your just no Exactly like Lucifer.I kind golden hearted demon.I will fufill his wished by taking care of you," he said as he completely disappeared.I looked at the black room at myself in the mirror and looked at my normal self coming back.My short blonde hair blowing in a cool breeze my gold lifeless eyes looking back at each at other as my dress turned back to white and   the room did to.The quite loneliness I never liked the quiet.