The Sky It's crying

Erza's perspective (warning cussing)

Me Wendy Carla happy,And Gray went on an S-Class mission and you know that we completed it! We are the strongest team! In the stronger guild! But when we arrived back to our home we were shocked to see it in ruins some royal guards were outside the gate of the destroyed guild that was trying to be prepare.We were all silent Wendy was crying while Carla was trying to clam her down.Gray looked down in frustration.While I-I stomped right in the guild heading to Master's office but when I saw him.He was broken...He had dried tears on his
face looking at a picture of all of us the whole guild with one crossed out guild member.

"Master..."

"Erza..,"

"Where was Mira! Where was laxus Gajeel!"

"All the S-Classed wizards went on a mission and Gajeel Levy and Lissanna went on one to no one was here..."

I slammed my hand on his desk with tears dripping down my face.Master did the same looked at the crossed out member of our guild our family! And I was shocked that I dropped it on the floor and the frame and glass broke.I fell to my knees crying harder and harder every time I thought of her...

Lucy...

Third persons perspective

Who knew the strongest woman of Fairytail kneeling crying begging her guild member No.her friend left without a trace! It happened all so fast she kept blaming herself for the guild's condition she blamed herself for being to worthless not being there when it happened.

"What exactly Happened!"

The red haired mage of Fairytail eyes were furious with tears still streaming down her face making small sound clashing onto her armor.Master didn't want to talk about what he saw It's like she was dead or something.Erza thought of the worse things that could've happened.She thought she was kidnapped or worse murdered...

"Erza..."

The Master spoke with regret,Guilt and sorrow in his voice.He was to in pain to say anything at first.So she left disappointed,Stressed furious of what happened.She wanted answers she Needed answers! He chain of thought has broken by the sound of panting coming from the Infirmary.

She opened the door to reveal Wendy trying to heal Natsu and his damaged arm he looked horrible! His clothes were tattered he had scars all over his stomach head and arm.But she was surprised to know that he was conscious she ran up to him.

Erza's perspective

"Natsu! What happened?!?"

"That Blonde haired weakling beat the shit out of me!"

Lucy? She did this but she's so innocent and-

"Weakling how did she take me down I m much stronger than her anyday!"

Slap! Was what filled the room.Wendy was covering her mouth crying gray was speechless.And me I was torn apart my best friend no my family hurt each other! What happened I was to slow worthless to get here In time! I walked outside of the infirmary and looked at the half demolished guild.

Lucy...

Lucy's Perspective (warning lost of quotes!)